PS3 Music Store Down?

SMaster777SMaster777 Unsigned
edited January 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
Okay, so I just got the game for Christmas (woot!).

Immediately redeemed my export key code, downloaded the ability to get the key, went to the music store in LRB with the 10 bucks in hand.... and I can't connect to the music store. At all. It will load the store, but then, before I can even glimpse it, "Unable to connect to the music store server at this time. Please try again later."

>_<

Comments

• CodyClarenceCodyClarence Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Same exact thing happening here. The music store is able to connect off the Rock Band 2 disc though, but that doesn't help anything.
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    just wait a day or two, it will be fixed in time, you are on ps3 righ? my friend had the exact same problem, what he did was wait a couple of days and then tryied to download again and worked.
  • Redskinsrock2689Redskinsrock2689 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    its working now, probably a server overload for obvious reasons.
  • SMaster777SMaster777 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Its not working for me yet, as of 4:20 PM eastern.
  • JDawg4JDawg4 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    I have been trying to log onto the Music Store through LRB for 4 days now, with no luck...at all times throughout the day. Other games (RB2 and Beatles) work fine.

Never seen a situation like this.. I'm trying to give my money away, but they won't let me...

Silly
  • BBBDBBBD Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    Hasn't been working for me since 7:30 this evening.
  • Shipwrck86Shipwrck86 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    down for me, has anyone tried the regular rockband 2 music store?
  • OakTeaOakTea Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    It happened with me when I was downloading the AC/DC Track Pa- er. The newest DLC. All of it. Yeah. (;))

The download said it'd take 180 minutes+...I figured everyone was downloading their new stuff from the PSN store. Tried it later at about 10:30 PM Eastern and it went significantly faster. It's just a server problem due to the holidays.
  • starknakedherostarknakedhero Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    Has been down all day and night for me here as well...if it because of the holidays OakTea than a whole lot of people must have gotten L:RB for Xmas lol. It's kinda disappointing but it will give me more incentive to play through and get trophies.
  • AmericanNinjaAmericanNinja Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    its down for me as well.
  • Flan26Flan26 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Down for me here too. Well, at least it was when I started typing this post.

Took 5 tries of "Unable to connect to the LEGO Rock Band music store. Try again later", then lo and behold, it just let me in.

But man, is this a slow download. Methinks I might run a cable to my router.
  • Mega-TallicaMega-Tallica Washed Up
    edited December 2009
    Keep trying, it's been like this for a few days now. It took me about 15 tries, but eventually you'll get in.
    edited December 2009
    still down
  • woodwindpizzawoodwindpizza Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    After about 20 tries it eventually let me in...
    edited December 2009
    been spamming it for the last half hour
  • starknakedherostarknakedhero Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    I got through today first try but like others stated...the download was kinda slow and I am on cable so it has to be overpopulated server issues that is the whole problem. I guess like Oak stated in a previous post...its because of the holidays. If it does not work keep trying or just wait a night or two and you should get on no problem.
  • TARDISManTARDISMan Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    I've only been able to get in maybe 3 or 4 times, and I've had the game for about a month. It's gotta be something on HMX's/Sony's end, because people can get into the other RB music stores. I dunno, I was just glad that Still Alive was free!
  • leftmurlinleftmurlin Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Have you tried doing this outside of the game from the Playstation Store? I seem to have better luck when I go through that - can you even do the export through the store? I know the RB1 export is available there.
    edited December 2009
    leftmurlin;3379574 said:
    Have you tried doing this outside of the game from the Playstation Store? I seem to have better luck when I go through that - can you even do the export through the store? I know the RB1 export is available there.
    No, you cannot download the L:RB export key through the Playstation Store unlike RB1 was. You have to have access to the in-game L:RB Music Store in order to export the songs.
  • DoughoefDoughoef Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    leftmurlin;3379574 said:
    I cannot find the export through the PS store. If someone knows where it is, please kindly advise.
    edited December 2009
    Doughoef;3379934 said:
    I cannot find the export through the PS store. If someone knows where it is, please kindly advise.
    See my previous post^^
  • DoughoefDoughoef Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Mega-Tallica;3379935 said:
    See my previous post^^
    I see that. Thanks, but now I'm :(
  • BBBDBBBD Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    I got it to work at 1:00 AM today (Eastern).
  • SoratarSoratar Scapegoat
    edited December 2009
    Yeah, it's not working for me either, but I've only tried 3 times in a row.
  • CommonCriminalCommonCriminal The Stork Whisperer
    edited December 2009
    It doesn't work for me, and I've tried over 30 times in total. This is ridiculous!
  • Dino1626Dino1626 Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    I have tried over the last week, and had no luck. Of course I only tried once or twice, then turned it off. When I get home tonight, I'll try multiple times (like some have suggested), to see if that works for me. Will update when I get home.
  • Dino1626Dino1626 Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    Mega-Tallica;3379932 said:
    No, you cannot download the L:RB export key through the Playstation Store unlike RB1 was. You have to have access to the in-game L:RB Music Store in order to export the songs.
    Actually, don't you get the export key from the Playstation Store? You get the code for the key off the LEGO:Rockband website, and download it through the Playstation Store. You just can't export without going into the in game LEGO:Rockband store. Just trying to clarify.
  • mrmeanymrmeany Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Been trying for the last 48 hours and only get the unable to connect to server message. Different times, reboots, reloads, goat sacrifice, prayer, more tries...nothing.
  • mrmeanymrmeany Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Holy $#@%. It worked. Just kept doing it over and over while surfing the net. Suddenly,..Bam...I'm in. Just took forever and a buttload of tries.
  • SoratarSoratar Scapegoat
    edited December 2009
    I hope that HMX is looking into this problem. I really want to export my songs.