Your Export Code Was Not Found?

woodwindpizzawoodwindpizza Road Warrior
edited December 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
I typed in my export code on rockband.com/lego-export & it says that the code could not be found even though I know it's correct. It's for a US PS3.

Comments

• RampantFrenzyRampantFrenzy Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    use IE and turn off all the filtering, ad blockers and protection when you enter it
  • mugsmugs Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    I would like to know if rampant frenzy's suggestion solved the problem...
  • RampantFrenzyRampantFrenzy Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    if you read one of the several other threads about this.. youll see that it is quite often the problem for PS3...

its not the ONLY problem.. but the most common and it was what was holding me up
  • Mega-TallicaMega-Tallica Washed Up
    edited December 2009
    I had this same exact problem and what I found, the quickest and easiest way was to e-mail [email]redemption@rockband.com[/email] with your export code that is not working. They'll reply back in a couple days with a token that will allow you to download the export key. So, redeem that code at the Playstation Store, download the key, go to the LEGO:Rock Band Music Store, and download the export.
  • Coverband02Coverband02 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    I had the same problem on an Xbox 360. First, make sure the game disc is in the machine (in my case, the 360); THEN, start the game; Finally, on a PC, log onto the legorockband/export site.
    This was the most complicated DLC I've EVER done, and I still can't get the Rock Band 2 songs in Lego Rock Band (but I can get the original Rock Band songs!!!! Quien Sabe?).

Hope this helps. It only took me two days of trying to figure this out.
  • Mega-TallicaMega-Tallica Washed Up
    edited December 2009
    Coverband02;3377688 said:
    I had the same problem on an Xbox 360. First, make sure the game disc is in the machine (in my case, the 360); THEN, start the game; Finally, on a PC, log onto the legorockband/export site.
    This was the most complicated DLC I've EVER done, and I still can't get the Rock Band 2 songs in Lego Rock Band (but I can get the original Rock Band songs!!!! Quien Sabe?).

Hope this helps. It only took me two days of trying to figure this out.
    The RB2 songs are not exportable to any other game. You can't get the RB2 songs in Lego:Rock Band or any other RB game for that matter.
  • MelodicRockMelodicRock Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    I also had a problem retrieving my PS3 US token code from the website using my internet explorer browser. I just downloaded the firefox browser, and I was able to retrieve the code in the first try. This is a web browser problem which is very suprising since alot of people use internet explorer as their web browser. I would try using the firefox web browser if you don't want to wait for a customer support response. I also would recommend that once you get the code that you write it down and have them email it to you also for your records. The email option is underneath the code once it comes up. Good luck and I hope this helps.
  • woodwindpizzawoodwindpizza Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    It's a browser problem. The browser on my PS3 gave me that error, but it worked perfectly fine on Safari on my iPhone. The LRB site gives you a code that you enter in the Playstation Store. This allows you to download a 100KB file that installs to LRB which allows the export songs option to appear in the music store. Once you click export songs, you are charged $9.99 and a 1200+MB file with all the songs is downloaded. So if you have a problem like I did, simply use a different browser or change your settings. Thanks for the help everyone!