Export question

decyferdownrocksdecyferdownrocks Opening Act
edited January 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
Don't know if this is in the right section....

Anyways, I got an Xbox, LRB and RB2 as well for christmas. I haven't played it yet due to lack of controllers (buying ION drums soon) and I was wondering if you could export ALL the songs without unlocking them. Is this possible?

Comments

• davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited December 2009
    decyferdownrocks;3375898 said:
    Anyways, I got an Xbox, LRB and RB2 as well for christmas. I haven't played it yet due to lack of controllers (buying ION drums soon) and I was wondering if you could export ALL the songs without unlocking them. Is this possible?
    Yep, it sure is. You don't have to unlock anything to export the songs.
  • RumiBenetRumiBenet Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    Yes, but how do you export the songs? Specifically I am interested in getting RB1 songs into my xbox to play on RB2. Where is the documentation on this?
  • wa-360wa-360 Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    On ps3 you have to buy the export key from psn store, guessing its in the xbl store
  • mbnasir6mbnasir6 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    Yes Lego Rock band and Rock Band 1 can export to Rock band 2 on 360 and PS3. And NO you don't have to unlock the songs before hand.
    For RB1, you just need a disc, used or new, then go to the XBL Marketplace and buy the Export Code, then go into Rock Band 1 and there is an option to export.
    On LRB you need the manual.

Btw,if you are new to RB/GH don't buy an ION Drum Rocker(unless you are rich), they are usually only good to use on Hard/Expert
  • RumiBenetRumiBenet Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    Thank you... I dont mean to seem like a total dweeb...but I went to XBL Marketplace and I searched for "Export Code" and I got Zero results. I tried the search in a number of ways. Is there an export code section?
  • aznman08aznman08 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    RumiBenet;3395835 said:
    Thank you... I dont mean to seem like a total dweeb...but I went to XBL Marketplace and I searched for "Export Code" and I got Zero results. I tried the search in a number of ways. Is there an export code section?
    it does not appear on the marketplace. this is only available from the LRB in game menu (only accessible after using the code from the website aka back of the manual)
  • CoheedinCoheedin Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    For LRB:

Enter the code found in the manual at the site given. After you enter the code, they will give you a code to enter into the redeem code section of XBL. After you enter that code, go into the LRB music store and purchase the export for 800 MS points ($10). It will then let you download all the LRB songs onto your harddrive.