L:RB Export Code?

sparkinson54sparkinson54 Unsigned
edited December 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
Does anybody know if the export option is available in Canada? I got the game for Christmas, tried redeeming my code from the site and I get rejected. I own a PS3 and I know the choice isn't there, but I still tried US and EU and got nothing. I know my game is new so the code wasn't used before, therefore the only problem I figure must be my region.

Comments

• StygianInqStygianInq Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    I went to the website and got the code and I live Canada but when I try to access the in-game store to do the download of the tracks it has been giving me 'unable to connect to music store server' messages all day but my PSN and browser are working fine.
  • sparkinson54sparkinson54 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Hmm.. that's weird. Well at least you can get the code :P . Usually when RB2 store craps out on me, I just keep retrying. After 2-3 times, the store usually works. Maybe this is just a glitch or something like when RB2 came out and it nearly took a month to get the 20 free DLC songs.
  • sparkinson54sparkinson54 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Update : After about my 5th or 6th time entering my code trying to redeem it, it finally worked. Now hopefully, the store isn't down like you said.