Discrimination

OakTeaOakTea Road Warrior
edited December 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
Deciding that I want to keep a copy of the code for my records, I decide to have an e-mail sent to me. Great feature. :) However, it asks for my Location...great. But I'm given no option to say that I live anywhere except in the states. I believe I selected a North American support option as well, unless there wasn't one. (I was looking around for how to find the Export option...)
I live in Canada, and there are no states in Canada. There's also no way to select "Not in US" or anything under the location category. I entered my e-mail and date of birth, but it says "You must select your location if you want to receive an email notification". I'd gladly select my location, but it's NOT THERE. :mad: :mad: :mad:

...:p I don't think it's a big deal, but you might want to check this out. There's also the chance that I might have gone into some US section, but I'm pretty sure I haven't. :)

I'll continue trying to find the state that sounds the least American. :) Or maybe I'll just pick Ohio because it's the coolest state that begins with an O like Ontario does. :D

Haven't had a chance to enjoy this game yet, but I look forward to it!

Comments