Lego Rock Band Achievements

mayhem117mayhem117 Road Warrior
edited December 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
Hello, I was thinking of buying Lego Rock Band and exporting the songs to my RB2. I shouldn't really be spending money on video games as I've splurged alot on the DLC for RB2 and Beatles. So what places sell the game cheap that I can return them to or that I can buy them used (with export code) and return them later. I was also wondering what the achievements were like how long would it take to unlock them all. I saw the game and thought it looks really fun to play but once I unlock all the achievements and export the songs I don't see myself playing it over

Comments

• kitlerckitlerc Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    I doubt that anyone will let you buy it, scalp it, then return it.

But you could get it from target ($30 this week) then sell it to gamestop.

The achievements may take some time though. How do you feel about 100% on the solo of The Final Countdown on Expert?
  • Captain Zepp 07Captain Zepp 07 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    As far as getting 40-50/50, then you're looking at a week long ordeal if you sit down and wish to play the World Tour since it asks you to play every single gig to get some achievements, including Make A Setlist & Random Setlist.

If you want maybe 25-39/50, then you're looking at 2-4, depending on how dedicated you are to the game for picking up the easy ones with the side of the mediocre. This also includes how skilled you are as a player

As far as getting 0-24/50, this is as simple as a single play to just 2 days worth. Most of these are very easy, as long as you know what you're going after.
  • metalfartzmetalfartz Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Where are the achievments my Xbox360 has given me them when it feels like it! about 6 missing even though i've rinsed the game! .Annoyed I sat through the 30 song set list to not get it!.& how come I get the Teleporter achievment but not vehicles 2,4,5?????
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited December 2009
    mayhem117;3380100 said:
    So what places sell the game cheap that I can return them to or that I can buy them used (with export code) and return them later.
    That's called stealing.
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited December 2009
    Captain Zepp 07;3381038 said:
    As far as getting 40-50/50, then you're looking at a week long ordeal if you sit down and wish to play the World Tour since it asks you to play every single gig to get some achievements, including Make A Setlist & Random Setlist.
    I don't think it's "every" gig. I got the award when I unlocked the 161st gig (Greatest Hits release party), but hadn't played it yet.

I wonder if the language should be "unlock every gig", but because of the hazy unlock requirements you're pretty much playing everything.