compatibility

tmaniontmanion Unsigned
edited December 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
I have the RB2 guitar and drums for XBox 360. Can I use these with Lego RB on the Wii?

Comments

• whypick1whypick1 Headliner
    edited December 2009
    No. Instruments are not cross-platform compatible in anyway. Why do you think they sell different instruments for different consoles?
  • tmaniontmanion Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Figures!! I don't play any of this crap and keep up with nothing. It's for my kids.. Let's go spend some more money and have two sets of everything!

Thanks for the info!
  • sandswipesandswipe Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    If you have a RB2 setup on xbox, why would you buy lego RB for the wii? the xbox version exports all the songs to RB2 so you can have an extra 45 songs in your main setlist, and it's compatible with a lot of the downloadable songs for RB2, so you have a bigger setlist even if you don't export.

Just return/sell the wii disc and get a (new, unopened, because the export is a once per disc deal) copy of the 360 version.
  • onidragononidragon Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    sandswipe;3386397 said:
    If you have a RB2 setup on xbox, why would you buy lego RB for the wii? the xbox version exports all the songs to RB2 so you can have an extra 45 songs in your main setlist, and it's compatible with a lot of the downloadable songs for RB2, so you have a bigger setlist even if you don't export.

Just return/sell the wii disc and get a (new, unopened, because the export is a once per disc deal) copy of the 360 version.
    What he said.