Abbey Road Medley

edited December 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
okay i just downloaded abbey road.
on my first time playing the medley (i hadnt played any of the songs in the medley seperately either) i got a 91% on expert drums. 261,850 points with 4 stars.

is that good? (remember i just got the game on christmas)

Comments

• soup567soup567 Headliner
    edited December 2009
    That's an ok score. A good score would be gold stars or an FC. It was your first time though, so if you practice more you can get a really good score. But good for you, I have tremendous respect for expert drummers, since I can't do it.
  • edited December 2009
    okay thanks for your input. but my foot felt like it was about to fall off after the medley.
  • jharr8jharr8 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    That is a good score. Gold Stars or an FC would be a great score.
  • Big-A2Big-A2 Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    Why do you need to make a post asking if you got a good score...?

I mean, 91% is 9 away from 100, so you should be able to figure out yourself that you're only 9% away from the best you can do, and therefore you have a pretty good score.
  • SpantasySpantasy Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    But more importantly, did you enjoy the music?
  • soup567soup567 Headliner
    edited December 2009
    ahmynameisdave;3381070 said:
    okay thanks for your input. but my foot felt like it was about to fall off after the medley.
    There is a way to use two pedals, with some sort of splitter I think, i though I'm not positive because I'm not a drummer; it's called double bass. If you can do that it would make hitting the pedal notes easier.
  • gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Big-A2;3381080 said:
    Why do you need to make a post asking if you got a good score...?

I mean, 91% is 9 away from 100, so you should be able to figure out yourself that you're only 9% away from the best you can do, and therefore you have a pretty good score.

exactly.
    soup567;3381087 said:
    There is a way to use two pedals, with some sort of splitter I think, i though I'm not positive because I'm not a drummer; it's called double bass. If you can do that it would make hitting the pedal notes easier.
    All you do is get a headphone splitter which is designed so 2 people can listen in through 1 ipod. But the hard part is getting a 2nd pedal. It's not rocket science.
  • edited December 2009
    I dont care. i can start a new thread if i want to
  • edited December 2009
    and btw, i wasnt saying is a 91 percent good i mean i know its 9 away from 100 im not an idiot. i was just wondering is the abbey road medley considered a hard song to GS on drums. i didnt know if it was considered a hard song.
  • SgtRubberRevolverSgtRubberRevolver Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    ahmynameisdave;3381325 said:
    and btw, i wasnt saying is a 91 percent good i mean i know its 9 away from 100 im not an idiot. i was just wondering is the abbey road medley considered a hard song to GS on drums. i didnt know if it was considered a hard song.
    It is pretty hard considering the length of it, and some of the songs are that easy (Polythene Pam, She Came In The Through The Bathroom Window, The End). Overall, it's a pretty good score.
  • JerkinatorJerkinator Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    ahmynameisdave;3381325 said:
    It includes "The End," so yeah it's a pretty damn tough drums song. 91% is a pretty solid score as its one of the harder (and easily the most draining) "songs" in the game.
  • edited December 2009
    I think i could have gotten 5 stars if it wasnt for the end solo and polythene pam..those two killed me.