RockBandRockerRockBandRocker Love Is A Battleship
edited January 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
I am missing gigs at:

Crystal Mine [unlocked]
Volcanic Rock [unlocked]
The Abyss [unlocked]
Wembrick Stadium [unlocked]
UFO (140/155 stars)
Space Rock Festival (74/240 stars, haven't played Endless Set. But even then, I'd still be missing a gig worth 15 stars)

So, what do I need to do to unlock these 6 (I'm assuming 3 song) gigs?

EDIT: Ha! I was replaying some gigs to improve some of my star ratings on them.

I ended up unlocking the live album at Wembrick and an album promo at the Volcano. Now, I'm only missing 4 gigs.

Comments

• RockBandRockerRockBandRocker Love Is A Battleship
    edited December 2009
    So, I figured out that it has to do with my star ratings in the venues.

Some gigs I got 9/10 or 14/15 on. When I replayed those gigs, the missing gigs showed up. I'm still missing 2 gigs, but at least I know what I need to do to get them to show up.

I don't get how 1 star can make such a difference. :confused:
  • bigmfbigmf Tiny Hulk Smash!
    edited December 2009
    RockBandRocker;3388030 said:

I don't get how 1 star can make such a difference. :confused:
    It doesn't. Just keep playing gigs and they will unlock. I think my final one opened after I had played 180 (or more) gigs total. I'm still sporting a one star rating on one of my gigs. (Taken by surprise on Two Princes - I don't want to replay it even though I've passed the song in a create a setlist)
  • PatchankaPatchanka Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    bigmf;3389253 said:
    It doesn't. Just keep playing gigs and they will unlock. I think my final one opened after I had played 180 (or more) gigs total. I'm still sporting a one star rating on one of my gigs. (Taken by surprise on Two Princes - I don't want to replay it even though I've passed the song in a create a setlist)
    I've just unlocked the achievement. I keep playing Charlene in those "create-a-setlist" gigs with only one song, to go faster.

With 176 gigs, I unlock the gig at the Mine.
    With 181, I unlock the gig at the Space Rock Fest.
    With 192, I unlock the gig at the UFO.

(Obviously, playing the new gigs immediately after they were unlocked.)

They were unlocked with no improvement in the number of stars, so it's really the number of gigs played that unlock the new gigs.

--Edited to avoid spoilers.
  • kitlerckitlerc Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    I think it has to do with a mix of high star ratings and number of gigs played.

At one point, I had 5 stars on all of my gigs, but some gigs were still locked. You just replay gigs to unlock others (1 song setlists make it go fast)

In fact, I still have a gig missing, but I have the achievment for playing them all. It seems once you play the Greatest Hits Release Party setlist, that pops the achievment
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    I actually just played the Greatest Hits Release Party...twice...and still no achievement. I played the gig, then the "You've Unlocked the Greatest Hits Release Party" go-to-gig screen popped up again. I figured maybe it's in another venue and played the gig anyway. Same venue as last time. I did the math and the only gigs I'm missing are the Rock Marathon and Endless Setlist. Problem is, Endless Setlist still isn't unlocked. Could that be keeping me from getting the achievement?