2 Quick Questions!

overdriveguitarmanoverdriveguitarman The Walrus
edited December 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
1. When I go to play "Dig" by Incubus, the loading screen talks about their song "Anna Molly". Does that hint to it coming later?

2. I seem to have a WHOLE BUNCH of studs when I have only been playing for like an hour... is that supposed to happen?

Like I could buy everything, haha

Comments

• MostSpartan14MostSpartan14 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    overdriveguitarman;3382125 said:
    1. When I go to play "Dig" by Incubus, the loading screen talks about their song "Anna Molly". Does that hint to it coming later?

2. I seem to have a WHOLE BUNCH of studs when I have only been playing for like an hour... is that supposed to happen?

Like I could buy everything, haha
    1. Not really. Tons of loading screens talk about songs that aren't in the game. It's just fun little trivia about the band, nothing more.

2. That just means you're doing good on songs so you're earning a lot of studs and you haven't been spending them a lot. The same thing happened with me. I have over 3 Million studs and I've barely played the game.
  • JRDBlackDragonJRDBlackDragon Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    unlock every person who helps add studs and fans and complete the endless setlist

look at how much you get
  • Mutley93Mutley93 Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    Yeah the stud system is a little bit crazy in this game. You get absolutely loads of studs just for one song as you get the same amount of studs for how many points you scored.