I've found the worst sound ever

uadnaluadnal Unsigned
edited January 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
Except for Lady Gaga.

It's the effect when you return to a previous menu.
It's like AAEEHH!!!!

I mean, it's so annoying I think they actually did that on purpose. They must have realised that an action so frequenly used must come with a sound that doesn't make you wanna kill yourself after the 4th time.

Not that it matter, I just mute when I'm in menues.
Just wondering if anyone feels the same (?)

Comments

• EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited December 2009
    I would say yes but you can probably see through my poker face.

maa maa maa maa
  • rdwalterrdwalter Unsigned
    edited January 2010
  • 0x115e0x115e Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    And here I thought this post was going to be about Real Wild Child. It's the only song I've ever hated so much that I mute the sound when it comes up in a random set.
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    awww, but i'd like to have Poker Face (and Bad Romance) on Rock Band.

I dunno if you caught the South Park ep with Cartman singing Poker Face on Rock Band... it looked fun!

but yeah, the sound effect when selecting a menu option or going back - I wish there was an option to turn that off (is there one?)... but be thankful it's not as loud as the one you get after finishing a song on SingStar or the horrible "you rock" on the Guitar Hero games!
  • KariodudeKariodude Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    Graffin;3406665 said:
    awww, but i'd like to have Poker Face (and Bad Romance) on Rock Band.

I dunno if you caught the South Park ep with Cartman singing Poker Face on Rock Band... it looked fun!
    Several people caught that episode. If you pay attention, the video on the screen is very clearly NOT Poker Face. They just put the audio over some random video.