Beatles Anthology Question

gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
edited December 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
I'm apart of this website where you can buy individual tracks. I'm gonna buy some from Anthology. I'm going to get all the songs that aren't apart of the official discography (All Things Must Pass, What's The New Mary Jane). What are good tracks of songs that are already part of the official discography?

Comments

• ScapegoatScapegoat Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    Any digital store selling Beatles tracks are not officially licensed. You might as well just pirate them.
  • KennyWenny732KennyWenny732 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    I would suggest buying the whole disks, because even on compilations like Anthologies, Beatles should be treated as individual albums, not individual songs. Plus, it could be debatable on whether or not these digital Beatles tracks are legal.

Anyway, I like the Anthology versions of Hello Goodbye, Taxman, and Across the Universe more than the originals. Mean Mr. Mustard and Polythene Pam are pretty interesting as well.
  • Big-A2Big-A2 Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    Scapegoat;3386531 said:
    Any digital store selling Beatles tracks are not officially licensed. You might as well just pirate them.
    Agreed. Buy the CDs.
  • RampantFrenzyRampantFrenzy Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    Scapegoat;3386531 said:

duh what do you think hes doing
  • MostSpartan14MostSpartan14 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    The Anthology version of Something is amazing. It's as good, if not better, than the original.
  • Gigli78Gigli78 Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    Hey Jude - I love the alternate beginning
    Rocky Raccoon - Paul's goof up and recovery is hilarious ("he was really shminking of gin... and it did him in, in the end").
    Tomorrow Never Knows - the anthology version is my favourite version.

Although, I agree with the general concensus to buy the albums... you might find a solid deal on ebay.
  • GloiGloiGloiGloi Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    I like the version of 'And Your Bird can Sing' on A2 where they are cracking up,
    Just get the albums off ebay or somewhere though, they won't be too expensive.
  • jrdj87jrdj87 Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    I'd get them off amazon or something. they're a great add to any Beatles collection. te highlughts for me are one after 909 from 1963, which is great, plus you get loads of alternate versions, like i'm looking through you (to name one of many), which is excellent. plus you get georges homemade versions of something and all things must pass which are great too.