TB - RB WII Freezing Issues

rhymestarrrhymestarr Unsigned
edited December 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Hi,

I just got this game for christmas. It freezes randomly, and makes a high pitched sound. Somtimes it freezes during the load screens at the start as well.

Does anyone else have this problem? The only way to stop is to turn off the power on the wii and re-start.

HUGE pain

Comments

• blmeanieblmeanie Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    my son and I get this when we play NBA Live but have not with TB:RB thank goodness.

It doesn't happen all the time, just once in a while. We restart, sorry I don't have more info for you but I am interested if somebody else does.
  • Rich T.Rich T. Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    I've had The Beatles on Wii since its launch, and never had that happen to me. If it doesn't happen on any other games you own, try returning it for another copy: Nothing to lose.
  • esquehillesquehill Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    I have this happen, too. Can't power off the wii with the remote; have to unplug!
    Happens every couple of weeks or so. Sometimes the sound is stuck on, repeating a particular sound, kind of buzzy is the best way to describe it. Happens in rb2 and tb:rb, haven't had it happen yet in l:rb.
  • k364k364k364k364 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    It's happened to me a few times, last time we had done 4/7 songs in a chapter challenge :(

You have to hold the power button for 5 seconds to turn the Wii off, or you can unplug it.

I was thinking of getting a disc cleaner, because it always happens when loading a song.
  • TJman94TJman94 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    This problem seems to happen to me on the high-end Wii games that I own like The Conduit. So don't worry your not alone.
  • ArchangelZeroArchangelZero Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Check on Google for a solution, this usually is fixed by a reset of your console through the power cords. Only happens to me when I do long, overused sessions with the Wii.