German Beatles songs?

danya101danya101 Unsigned
edited December 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
i dont know about you guys but i would love to get "Sie Liebt Dich" und "Komm, Gib Mir Deine Hand"
it would be really cool to be able to sing in German :D

Comments

• Andyx1337Andyx1337 Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    I actually think the only way we're going to get "She Loves You" is with "Sie Liebt Dich"
  • HotMangoChutneyHotMangoChutney Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    Considering the game is not critical of singing the right words, I hardly think it matters...and including both "Sie Leibt Dich" and "Komm, Gib Mir Deine Hand" would just be redundant.
  • CONAN9845CONAN9845 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    HotMangoChutney;3387985 said:
    Considering the game is not critical of singing the right words, I hardly think it matters...and including both "Sie Leibt Dich" and "Komm, Gib Mir Deine Hand" would just be redundant.
    Not if you know German. They've release songs in German as DLC, and on disc with the EU version of Rock Band.

Edit: That being said... Since I don't know German, I'd like for them to wait until we get a LOT more DLC first. That's just my subjective opinion, though.
  • jedicmsjedicms Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    I think they're cool to hear once or twice. I think it would be dumb to release them as DLC for TB:RB. I'd rather have the English versions. And we've already got "I Want to Hold Your Hand"; it would be like having the same song twice (kind of). I'll buy any downloadable content that comes out for this game...except those two songs.