Do all scores from Lego:RB transfer to RB2 with export?

afv3838afv3838 Unsigned
edited December 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
I know that once I export the Lego songs to RB2, they will show up in the downloaded songs section with scores. My question is will this also happen to RB1 songs played in Lego? Green Grass and High Tides came up in a mystery setlist and I scored 150k higher than my high score in RB2. I am wondering if RB2 will reflect this when I export the Lego songs?

Comments

• whypick1whypick1 Headliner
    edited December 2009
    I don't know how you got the impression that LRB scores will transfer over to RB2, because they certainly don't.

Oh, and as far as your huge jump in GGaHT, it's because solo bonuses are scored quite differently. This thread explains why. I figured something was up when I nearly hit 600k in LRB, despite my best in RB2 before 475k. That would be a very good reason why scores won't/shouldn't transfer.
  • afv3838afv3838 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    whypick1;3391091 said:
    I don't know how you got the impression that LRB scores will transfer over to RB2, because they certainly don't.

Oh, and as far as your huge jump in GGaHT, it's because solo bonuses are scored quite differently. This thread explains why. I figured something was up when I nearly hit 600k in LRB, despite my best in RB2 before 475k. That would be a very good reason why scores won't/shouldn't transfer.
    Thanks for the reply. This now makes perfect sense. There were several songs that I haven't gold starred yet where I did in Lego. I had noticed even on songs that I wasn't really trying I was scoring higher because I was nailing the solos. Thanks again.