How long is the Endless Setlist?

overdriveguitarmanoverdriveguitarman The Walrus
edited January 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
I'm thinking of doing it today but I have to make sure will have enough time!

Just a guesstamite (guessed-estimate) because I know they are random so it depends on the songs you get!

Comments

• SoratarSoratar Scapegoat
    edited December 2009
    It's 30 random songs, so maybe 90 minutes (with each song being 3 minutes long).
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited December 2009
    It took me about 2 hours. But it really depends on what songs you have.
    edited December 2009
    The good thing about this ES, is that you won't have to worry about coming across an 8-minute epic to make you fail. I played the Rock Marathon setlist and the hardest song I played was Space Truckin' on expert drums.
  • overdriveguitarmanoverdriveguitarman The Walrus
    edited December 2009
    Oh awesome, thanks

so like 1 1/2 hours - 2 hours?

I might have to delete some songs though because I can only 4 star them!
  • Mutley93Mutley93 Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    Yeah took me 2hrs..depends what songs come up though, i had so many long songs on my HDD and they all wanted to make an appearance in my ES ¬¬
  • IanC14IanC14 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Took me about 2 hours. Did have 2 AC/DC Live tracks pop up though!
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited December 2009
    Soratar;3391575 said:
    The good thing about this ES, is that you won't have to worry about coming across an 8-minute epic to make you fail. I played the Rock Marathon setlist and the hardest song I played was Space Truckin' on expert drums.
    There's a few long songs that are LEGO-Friendly. ;)
  • yelladog32yelladog32 Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    Soratar;3391575 said:
    Unless you have Rush's The Camera Eye...
    edited December 2009
    I did it today. It took me 2 hours and 16 min. I timed it on my iphone. :D
    T-Hybrid;3392200 said:
    There's a few long songs that are LEGO-Friendly. ;)
    Yeah... I came across Won't Get Fooled Again. :rolleyes:
  • bmanincbmaninc Wetter of Fine Pants
    edited December 2009
    Soratar;3392224 said:
    I did it today. It took me 2 hours and 16 min. I timed it on my iphone. :D

Yeah... I came across Won't Get Fooled Again. :rolleyes:
    Its only, what, 30 songs? And it took over 2 hours? I can't play Rock Band in chunks like that. I don't think I've played a session of longer than an hour and a half ever.
  • SpeedyShortSpeedyShort Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    Be thankful you didn't get Green Grass and High Tides :p
    edited December 2009
    SpeedyShort;3392535 said:
    Be thankful you didn't get Green Grass and High Tides :p
    Well, I was playing drums. But still, that would've been really annoying. Especially if they were in a row.
  • SpeedyShortSpeedyShort Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    I can just imagine an unideal combination of songs on a row now.

Green Grass and High Tides, Won't Get Fooled Again and Foreplay/Long Time. That's about 25 minutes gone doing just 3 songs :p
    edited December 2009
    SpeedyShort;3392553 said:

Green Grass and High Tides, Won't Get Fooled Again and Foreplay/Long Time. That's about 25 minutes gone doing just 3 songs :p
    :eek: Oh man. I forgot that Foreplay/Long Time was on LRB! I'm so glad I didn't run into it! I can't get past the intro on expert drums. I would've been even more mad if it was the last song.
  • IanC14IanC14 Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    SpeedyShort;3392553 said:

Well i got two out of three of them in the endless setlist!
  • war_lordwar_lord Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    I just finished voxtar'ing the ESL... clocked in at 2 hrs and 15 mins.

I didn't get any of those three songs, but it did throw 2 AC/DC tracks and 3 No Doubt tracks at me. Oh and Miss Independent (which I bought for my fiancee who loves Kelly Clarkson). My cats literally ran and hid when I drew that one.
    edited January 2010
    war_lord;3394359 said:
    I just finished voxtar'ing the ESL... clocked in at 2 hrs and 15 mins.

I didn't get any of those three songs, but it did throw 2 AC/DC tracks and 3 No Doubt tracks at me. Oh and Miss Independent (which I bought for my fiancee who loves Kelly Clarkson). My cats literally ran and hid when I drew that one.
    I got two Weezer songs in a row. :(
  • recharge138recharge138 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    Took me about two hours and 15 minutes. Seems to be the norm average.
  • JL87 aka MaineJL87 aka Maine Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    Well don't forget, the LRB automatically has no fail mode on, so if you wanted, you could just start up the ESL, and leave. You wouldn't have to worry about failing, although you wouldn't have any stars lol.
  • overdriveguitarmanoverdriveguitarman The Walrus
    edited January 2010
    JL87 aka Maine;3395629 said:
    Well don't forget, the LRB automatically has no fail mode on, so if you wanted, you could just start up the ESL, and leave. You wouldn't have to worry about failing, although you wouldn't have any stars lol.
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'm so doing that!!!!! :)
  • IanC14IanC14 Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    Or super easy mic + a fan directed at the mic.

(its how i got through some of the songs in Band Hero, lol.)
  • rtekerrteker Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    wow... wonder which of my songs will pop up for me, seeing as I got 3 of 'The Who' songs, all the Queen that shows up on the quick play, the AC/DC Live RB tracks, RB1 tracks... Thank god can't export RB2 songs to Lego :P
  • war_lordwar_lord Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    Hmmm, I wonder how many studs would be lost doing that, considering you'd never get them back during the recoveries. I'm almost tempted to let the ESL run without playing just to find out :P
  • ozzymanozzyman Opening Act
    edited January 2010
  • Stormfan Stormfan Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    glad i did it before adding any extra tracks to my hd
  • madcapmattmadcapmatt Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    I also got Won't Get Fooled Again on my run of the ESL. Can't remember if I got The Camera Eye or not I though. I know I didn't get FP/LT or GGaHT though.
    edited January 2010
    rteker;3398622 said:
    wow... wonder which of my songs will pop up for me, seeing as I got 3 of 'The Who' songs, all the Queen that shows up on the quick play, the AC/DC Live RB tracks, RB1 tracks... Thank god can't export RB2 songs to Lego :P
    YES! I'm so glad that it didn't export, or else I probably wouldn't have finished it.