Unlockable Guide?

brandion77brandion77 Unsigned
edited January 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
My five year old got this for Christmas and loves it. He's kind of picky and impatient on what he plays, but he loves seeing the characters and things he unlocks. As any five year old, though, obviously there are characters and items he gets more excited about.
Does anyone know of a guide or post where you can see what you unlock by which songs you play in a venue?
I can't find any guides or walkthroughs.
Thanks.

Comments

• mbnasir6mbnasir6 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    I don't think there is, but why?
    There is not gonna be any songs not suitable for him, all songs are family friendly
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited January 2010
    mbnasir6;3404527 said:
    I don't think there is, but why?
    There is not gonna be any songs not suitable for him, all songs are family friendly
    Next time try reading the post before you respond to it.
  • cherokeesamcherokeesam Washed Up
    edited January 2010
    brandion77;3391792 said:
    My five year old got this for Christmas and loves it. He's kind of picky and impatient on what he plays, but he loves seeing the characters and things he unlocks. As any five year old, though, obviously there are characters and items he gets more excited about.
    Does anyone know of a guide or post where you can see what you unlock by which songs you play in a venue?
    I can't find any guides or walkthroughs.
    Thanks.
    Unfortunately not....I've checked gamefaqs.com and cheatcc.com as well as some of the usual suspects, but nobody's compiled a list of all the unlockable characters/items yet.

I'd keep checking those sites in particular, though....maybe someone will post them soon.
  • XacharyCrossXacharyCross Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    You'll usually unlock stuff related to the venue.

You get power miner outfits/accessories in the Crystal Caverns, Halloween stuff in the Ghost Mansion, Medieval Clothes in the Castle.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited January 2010
    The first song of every first venue of a vehical unlocks the entourage.

The Power of Rock challenges unlock the pets

Single Songs and Premade Setlists unlock more stuff than the Mystery or Custom lists.

Otherwise, read the scroll bar to know what you need to do to unlock the next part of the story.