Help! (If Released, Dreamscapes and more)

SystemSCSnakeSystemSCSnake Road Warrior
edited February 2010 in The Beatles: Rock Band
I HAD THIS ALL DONE BUT THEN IT GOT ERASED (TWICE) :(:(:(:(:(:(

feel free to have any suggestions, Like what should be Live and whatnot.

Also, this isn't really a DLC thread, it's more of a what dreamscapes (or live performances) would work nice with Help! (Or any other album)

Help! - Being a favorite song of Lennon, The Title song of the Album, and one of their most biggest hits ever, this song will formally be getting a dreamscape (I mean Nowhere Man, and everyone thought it wouldn't). It will immediately shoot off into Oh! Darling dreamscape (Black and white, on stage), then when going into the chorus they walk into Harrison Land (When they walk around harrison hill, like in Nowhere Man) with It slowly getting brighter and brighter, then merging back into Abbey Road. It will go through this cycle, but the camera won't stop moving, it will be really fast, and effects will constantly be going through parts of the cycle.

Guitar - 4
Drums - 3
Vocals - 5
Bass - 3

The Night Before - Shea Stadium (This song wasn't played live much, but it's sounds very live-like)

Guitar - 5
Drums - 6
Vocals - 3
Bass - 2

You've Got To Hide Your Love Away - The Complete Introduction begins in Abbey Road Studios, then quickly merges into newer kind of dreamscape, that is similar to Norwegian Wood (The Carpet backround), with shades of brown, and red, and designs spiraling up (Like in Michelle), also whenever they he says "Hey! You've Got To Hide Your Love Away," those words appear behind them.

Guitar - 4
Drums - 0
Vocals - 4
Bass - 2

I Need You - Shea Stadium (This is another one that doesn't sound dreamscape-ish)

Guitar - 5 (A Mix of Acoustic and the Weird Lead)
Drums - 1
Vocals - 3
Bass - 4

Another Girl - Shea Stadium (Again)

Guitar - 3
Drums - 5
Vocals - 5
Bass - 3

You're Going To Lose That Girl - Starts off In Abbey Road, then merging into the McCartney's Curtains (Getting Better, She Came Through The Bathroom Window, Girl). It Will remain there for most of the song. As it builds to the end of the song lights will fill up the stage, in many colors, slowly become one big bright light, and resulting in ending.

Guitar - 3
Drums - 1
Vocals - 5
Bass - 4

Act Naturally - Shea Stadium

Guitar - 6
Drums - 6
Vocals - 2
Bass - 4

It's Only Love - It will be the beatles in front of a blue sun (Sun King Dreamscape). However, when it has buildup, it moves into The Colorful Spirals (Michelle, Hello Goodbye).

Guitar - 3
Drums - 1
Vocals - 3
Bass - 4

You Like Me Too Much
- Abbey Road, then into the Curtain Place, however the backround would be designed to look like window, and outside is a city, then into the City-Sky dreamscape (She's Leaving Home) then during the piano solo/break/thing it would go back to The Curtains, but with the trippy sparkles in the air (Beginning of Within You Without You/Tomorrow Never Knows), and flashing of Black and white vs. colored when the guitar and piano exchange verse.

Guitar - 6
Drums - 5
Vocals - 2
Bass - 2

Tell Me What You See - Shea Stadium

Guitar - 4
Drums - 3
Vocals - 5
Bass - 3

I've Just Seen a Face
- PERHAPS THE HARDEST SONG TO COME! (THIS SONG IS INSANE!!!!), it immediately flash into a dreamscape where it appears The Beatles are falling through air (Norwegian Wood With sky backround). "Falling, Falling, She keeps calling me Back again" appears in the air. The camera will be moving very fast, during all of this commotion.

Guitar - 6
Drums - 6
Vocals - 6
Bass - 6 (Lower Acoustic)

Yesterday - Slowly in Abbey Road, merging into a black & white version of Harrison Hill, with only Paul, The forecast will be rainy, with clouds passing by. Nothing way to special, but a sad and calm dreamscape.

Guitar - 3
Drums - No Part
Vocals - 6
Bass - 2

Dizzy Miss Lizzy - Shea Stadium

Guitar - 5
Drums - 4
Vocals - 4
Bass - 6

Comments

• Sneak728Sneak728 Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    Although I'm weary of DLC threads, I'm going to say put a chunk in Ed Sullivan because it's not used a lot. As much as I'm tired of seeing Shea, I feel that some of the songs just have to go there. Yesterday, You're Going to Lose That Girl, and You've Got to Hide Your Love Away need dreamscapes.
  • MostSpartan14MostSpartan14 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    Here's what I think:

Help! - Shea Stadium
    The Night Before - Shea Stadium
    You've Got to Hide Your Love Away - Dreamscape
    I Need You - Shea Stadium
    Another Girl - Shea Stadium
    You're Going To Lose That Girl - Dreamscape
    Ticket To Ride - Shea Stadium
    Act Naturally- Shea Stadium
    It's Only Love - Dreamscape (I think it could go both ways)
    You Like Me Too Much - Dreamscape (I think it could go both ways)
    I've Just Seen a Face - Dreamscape
    Yesterday - Dreamscape
  • JerkinatorJerkinator Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    Help! - Either (50/50, both could be done effectively)
    I Need You - Dreamscape
    It's Only Love - Shea Stadium
    You Like Me Too Much - Dreamscape
    Yesterday - Dreamscape
  • DrihscolDrihscol Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    i hate it when they put songs at shea stadium.
    i found myself more liking the dreamscape songs because then the game is a feast for the ears and eyes.
    and at shea stadium, you have the noise of the crowd, which i lessens the experience.
  • gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    MostSpartan14;3395986 said:
    Here's what I think:

Help! - Shea Stadium
    I Need You - Shea Stadium
    It's Only Love - Dreamscape (I think it could go both ways)
    You Like Me Too Much - Dreamscape (I think it could go both ways)
    Yesterday - Dreamscape
    this.
  • SystemSCSnakeSystemSCSnake Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    Finished.
  • DookieManDookieMan Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    Sneak728;3395929 said:
    Although I'm weary of DLC threads, I'm going to say put a chunk in Ed Sullivan because it's not used a lot. As much as I'm tired of seeing Shea, I feel that some of the songs just have to go there. Yesterday, You're Going to Lose That Girl, and You've Got to Hide Your Love Away need dreamscapes.
    Exactly why Rubber Soul should have mainly been at Budokan, which I'm still slightly mad about. Because of it, I'm kind of sick of Shea. However, I think almost all these songs fit at Shea.

I actually sort of think Yesterday should be live.
  • EpicBeatleEpicBeatle Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    Well, I think Help! (the song) should be just like it is in the movie (with the white backround and stuff) In abbey road
  • MostSpartan14MostSpartan14 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    Drihscol;3396037 said:
    i hate it when they put songs at shea stadium.
    i found myself more liking the dreamscape songs because then the game is a feast for the ears and eyes.
    and at shea stadium, you have the noise of the crowd, which i lessens the experience.
    It's the opposite for me. The live songs feel much more alive and energetic because of the crowd and I actually prefer it.
    I'm not sure if you knew this or not but If you don't like the crowd noises you can turn them down in the game.
  • PleasePleaseMeatPleasePleaseMeat Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    I Need You must be in Lennon Land, but changed a bit, so it's like it was in the film.

Same goes for Help! Stick it in McCartney's Music Hall, and change the background and give it a blue tint so it looks like the opening of the film.

You've Got To Hide Your Love Away should be like Norwegian Wood. Nice and soft.
  • Explosion2Explosion2 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    I actually think I've Just Seen a Face should be live.

It's a pretty energetic song (and one of my favorites on the album), and I think it would fit well at Shea.
    edited January 2010
    Explosion2;3396597 said:
    I actually think I've Just Seen a Face should be live.

It's a pretty energetic song (and one of my favorites on the album), and I think it would fit well at Shea.
    Agree to Disagree. Also as it is, there are many songs that are live at Live at Shea as it is already.

Also Just For Note,

Please Please Me & With The Beatles > Cavern Club

With The Beatles, Hard Day's Night & Beatles For Sale > Ed Sullivan

Help! & Rubber Soul > Shea Stadium

Revolver > Budokan
  • DookieManDookieMan Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    SystemSCSnake;3396600 said:
    Agree to Disagree. Also as it is, there are many songs that are live at Live at Shea as it is already.

Also Just For Note,

Please Please Me & With The Beatles > Cavern Club

With The Beatles, Hard Day's Night & Beatles For Sale > Ed Sullivan

Help! & Rubber Soul > Shea Stadium

Revolver > Budokan
    I guess I agree with you, but if HMX simply put Rubber Soul in Budokan, then it would make so much more sense, and Beatles For Sale would fit at Shea.
    edited January 2010
    DookieMan;3396637 said:
    I guess I agree with you, but if HMX simply put Rubber Soul in Budokan, then it would make so much more sense, and Beatles For Sale would fit at Shea.
    Yes, Rubber Soul SHOULD have been at Budokan, but it wasn't, and so the order of everything is funky.
  • edited January 2010
    I hope Ringo wears the ring from the movie in any dreamscapes for Help like he does at Shea.
  • CamRockmanZillaCamRockmanZilla Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    Help
    I could see this on a white version of Harrison Hill, with a baby blue background, and a setting sun. I think the word HELP! should also appear.

The Night Before
    Shea Stadium

You've Got to Hide Your Love Away
    I see this taking place on some kind of grey cliffside, with a moody sky and rain. I have no idea why.

I Need You
    Shea Stadium

Another Girl
    Shea Stadium

You're Going To Lose That Girl
    Shea Stadium

Act Naturally
    Shea Stadium

It's Only Love
    I see this being like Girl, on the stage, with a heavy shadow filter. I also see a deep red being in there.

You Like Me Too Much
    I see this as being like Fixing a Hole, with the wavy background, but maybe in black and white?

Tell What You See
    Shea Stadium

I've Just Seen A Face
    Very much a mix between a more yellow Maxwell's Silver Hammer and Good Morning Good Morning

Yesterday
    Beatles surronded by cloud, against a bright blue moon

Dizzy Miss Lizzy
    Shea Stadium
  • fatalfiend37fatalfiend37 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    Help! should be like the scene in the movie. I think Help! would be good at Shea,if they didn't overuse it with Rubber Soul. You've Got To Hide Your Love Away should be almost like it is in the movie,The Beatles kinda just sitting around,just playing,maybe add some effects,kind of like Hey Bulldog is,always in the studio but with effects.
  • fatalfiend37fatalfiend37 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    monkeygonetoheaven;3396846 said:
    i hope ringo wears the ring from the movie in any dreamscapes for help like he does at shea.
    yes!
  • gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    Yesterday and YGTHYLA are almost definitely dreamscapes. Help!, YGLTG, It's Only Love, Tell Me What You See, and IJSAF could go either way (well maybe not IJSAF)
  • Zachy7777Zachy7777 Opening Act
    edited February 2010
    I think it'll be good if there could be a new location for live songs, I don't know where but it'll be a nice change.
  • LimaoxDLimaoxD Opening Act
    edited February 2010
    I don't know why I think of Act Naturally in Ed Sullivan:confused:

Help! - Why not being live?
    You've Got To Hide Your Love Away - A Dreamscape where thay play half in studio half in Lennon Land
    I Need You - Lennon Land a little modified, to look like the movie (idea stolen from PleasePleaseMeat)
    You're Going To Lose That Girl - Just in studio, without any dreamcape, like Hey Bulldog
    It's Only Love - Dreamscape like Norwegian Wood.
    You Like Me Too Much - Shea Stadium
    Tell What You See - Shea Stadium
    I've Just Seen A Face - Shea Stadium. Could be at the Budokan but it would be too different from the rest of the album. (And if Rubber Soul isn't at Budokan, why would any song of Help!?)
    Yesterday
    Dizzy Miss Lizzy - Shea Stadiium
  • vengefulmarinervengefulmariner Unsigned
    edited February 2010
    I think it would be great if they just took the songs that were in the film Help! and recreated the movie scenes. That would be really cool I think. The non-movie songs could either be dream sequences or on stage. Though I agree with the Ed Sullivan...I mean that's one of the best venues and they only use it for four songs!

I also thought it would have been really cool if instead of the dreamscape, they recreated the original broadcast of "All You Need is Love." But I'd just like to have that song on my PS3 already....