All gigs done but one? Where is it?

madisondawgmadisondawg Unsigned
edited January 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
I have finished every gig available but one on the ufo. Its a 3 song set apparently because 15 stars missing. I have hired everyone. Unlocked all venues. Does anyone have a clue how to unlock this last gig. I have 1830 stars in case this matters.

Comments

• EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited January 2010
    Just keep on playing setlist until it unlocks. I suggest going to the bus and playing the one song make a setlist and play short songs. Charlene and Song #2 will help make it go faster.

You have to have a certian amount of gigs played in order for it to unlock.

OR.....you might have a album promo hidden in one of your vechiles. Check ever one. Dont trust the "new gigs" label not showing up.

You can also check the amount of gigs played in the office. I think I need a bit over 180 gigs to get everyting unlocked.
  • madisondawgmadisondawg Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    I went to office and have only one gig missing. It shows played all but one gig and that is on ufo.
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited January 2010
    Check the amount of gigs you have played. There are 160 gigs. But you can play those multiple times. There is a count for that too. See what im saying?
    edited January 2010
    ahhh ok i will check thx. But I went to every venue and all stars are there. But will recheck anyway. Only one says not complete is ufo but no gig there.
    edited January 2010
    Game froze while I was trying to find it. Played every gig again in transporter and didn't show up. Loaded up this afternoon soon as I entered the den this missing gig showed up. Just posting this in case anyone else has this problem. Apparently quitting game and coming back fixes it.
  • pong0814pong0814 Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    I was having this problem last weekend too, and thought it had to do with not 5-starrring (or 15/15-starring) some of the gigs, so I thought I'll just try to go back to those sets later. My wife and I decided to do one of the 1-song choose-a-song sets while trying for the "all 4 members get 100% achievement", and after completing the second attempt, the last gig unlocked. We started the gig just to check if it is the venue that was missing the 3-song setlist, and when we saw that it was, just exited the gig thinking we'll just come back to it later. We went back to the 1-song setlist to get another crack at the achievement, and when we completed the song, (and got 100% on all instruments) the achievement unlocked for the "4 members get 100%", and the "completed all gigs except the Rock marathon and Endless setlist". We just thought that it was weird since we didn't actually complete the gig we just unlocked, and that it unlocked after completing a totally different set altogether. (We even had to navigate back to another vehicle/venue to get back to the 1-song setlist)