The Rolling Stones: Rock Band Setlist

TheRollingBonesTheRollingBones Headliner
edited January 2012 in Your Ultimate Setlist
So I guess I just figured that since I made the thread supporting it, I might as well make a setlist about it. Just like The Beatles: Rock Band, this some instruments would have to be charted to guitar that aren’t guitar, but that would be a rare occurrence. Also dreamscapes will be in there, but there will be less dreamscapes than TB:RB, and more live venues. Another similarity with TB:RB is the size of the main game: 45 songs. I might end up adding more information to this, but for now it’s just going to stay in an alphabetical order.

LINK To The TRS:RB Support Thread

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The Rolling Stones: Rock Band--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angie
Anybody Seen My Baby?
Beast Of Burden
Brown Sugar
Can’t Be Seen
Don’t Stop
Emotional Rescue
Factory Girl
Fool To Cry
Get Off My Cloud
Gimme Shelter*
Happy
Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby, Standing In The Shadows?
Highwire
Honky Tonk Women
(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction
It’s All Over Now
It’s Only Rock ‘n’ Roll
Jumpin’ Jack Flash
Keys To Your Love
The Last Time
Let’s Spend The Night Together
Little Red Rooster
Losing My Touch
Love Is Strong
Miss You
Mixed Emotions
Mother’s Little Helper
Paint It, Black
Rock And A Hard Place
Ruby Tuesday
Sad Sad Sad
Shattered
She’s A Rainbow
Start Me Up
Stealing My Heart
Street Fighting Man
Sympathy For The Devil
Tumbling Dice
Under My Thumb
Undercover Of The Night
Wild Horses
You Can’t Always Get What You Want
You Got Me Rocking
19th Nervous Breakdown

*Yes, I realize this was in RB1, but this game wouldn’t be complete without it. And if Wii hadn’t gotten exporting by then, then this track wouldn’t even be possible to be on the TRS: RB for Wii game at all.

Here is the 1st year of DLC. The first 4 months are the albums often regarded as a “quartet” of The Rolling Stones’ finest work.

Launch DLC: Exile On Main Street

2nd Month: Beggar’s Banquet

3rd Month: Let It Bleed

4th month: Sticky Fingers

5th Month: Out Of Our Heads

6th Month: Flashpoint (Live)

7th Month: Aftermath

8th Month: December's Children (And Everybody's)

9th Month: Tattoo You

10th Month: Flowers

11th Month: 12 X 5

12th Month: England’s Newest Hitmen

Comments

• whypick1whypick1 Headliner
    edited January 2010
  • TheRollingBonesTheRollingBones Headliner
    edited January 2010
    Oh, yeah I guess so. But it's too late now, unless it gets moved by a mod.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited January 2010
    Post your song wants in the Ultimate Setlist section.
    edited January 2010
    K I guess that's fine. I know what it is, I just didn't put it there for some reason... but I'm just going to leave it for now I guess.
  • SoratarSoratar Scapegoat
    edited January 2010
    whypick1;3413088 said:
    Uh....USL?
    GNFfhqwhgads;3413106 said:
    Post your song wants in the Ultimate Setlist section.
    whypick1;3413109 said:
    I think the point has been made.
    edited January 2010
    Soratar;3413120 said:
    I think the point has been made.
    Fine, I'll repost the thread. See you there.
    edited January 2010
    Oh wait, it appears it's magically been moved! Yippee!
  • mart242mart242 Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    :mad: Damn you. I thought that the game had been announced officially. That would have been sooooooooo much better than rockband green day.

Plus, who listens to green day? teenagers. Who listens to the rolling stones? The older folks which have the disposable income.
    edited January 2010
    How did you get this confused with an official setlist? It's in the Ultimate Setlist section and there has been no announcement. But dude, lots of people listen to The Rolling Stones I'm 13 and I love 'em. And there's lots of people in my classes who think they and other 60's and 70's bands are awesome! So don't stereotype!
  • KemirochKemiroch Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    I voted 4/5.

My main but minor qualms are:

I'd much rather have almost anything off of Bridges than ASMB. My vote would go to Saint of Me.

Perhaps something off of A Bigger Bang. I would choose It won't Take Long or Back of My Hand.

Ha! Must have one from Dirty Work! One Hit (To The Body).

Props:

I love 'Can't Be Seen'. Good choice.

Don't Stop. Yes.

Nice job including so many rare and deep album tracks.

Most of my favorite songs that are not included in your base set list are covered by the DLC albums. I'm happy with just the big four, but the more the better. My one wish list song would be: Through the Lonely Nights.

All in all: good job! I hope it comes true, in any form.
    edited January 2010
    mart242;3413168 said:
    Plus, who listens to green day? teenagers. Who listens to the rolling stones? The older folks which have the disposable income.
    Teenagers don't have anything BUT disposable income.

Mortgage?

Insurance?

Food?

Clothes?
  • mart242mart242 Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    TheRollingBones;3413188 said:
    How did you get this confused with an official setlist? It's in the Ultimate Setlist section and there has been no announcement.
    Because you had first put that thread in the ROCKBAND forum instead of the ultimate setlist..
  • JRDBlackDragonJRDBlackDragon Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    The Rolling Stones:Rock Band would be cool,if it includes export then it would be much better
  • sonicnerd23sonicnerd23 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    TheRollingBones;3413084 said:
    Here is the 1st year of DLC. The first 4 months are the albums often regarded as a “quartet” of The Rolling Stones’ finest work.

5th Month: Out Of Our Heads

8th Month: Out Of Our Heads
    Huh?
    edited January 2010
    sonicnerd23;3414494 said:
    Huh?
    WOAH! How did that happen? I'm sorry for the confusion. 8th month will be changed.
    edited January 2010
    JRDBlackDragon;3414398 said:
    The Rolling Stones:Rock Band would be cool,if it includes export then it would be much better
    Well, since The Rolling Stones are one of the biggest bands of all time, like The Beatles, and not just a popular band right now, like Green Day, I have a feeling that if this ever happened, it would not have export.
    edited January 2010
    TheRollingBones;3414933 said:
    Well, since The Rolling Stones are one of the biggest bands of all time, like The Beatles, and not just a popular band right now, like Green Day, I have a feeling that if this ever happened, it would not have export.
    The export had nothing to do with the size of the Beatles, and rather was how they wanted their music done.

I'm sure you've seen more than enough proof that the Stones will have their music exportable.
    edited January 2010
    GNFfhqwhgads;3418790 said:
    The export had nothing to do with the size of the Beatles, and rather was how they wanted their music done.

I'm sure you've seen more than enough proof that the Stones will have their music exportable.
    I know, but TB:RB not having exportability was for a number of factors. I guess it was because they wanted the dreamscapes to be intact, not to have other characters playing their music, and to be a standalone platform, among other factors. I'm not going to be one to say whether TRS:RB would have exportability or not, but I have a feeling that The Stones would feel the same as The Beatles and not want exportability in the game.
    edited January 2010
    TheRollingBones;3420200 said:
    I know, but TB:RB not having exportability was for a number of factors. I guess it was because they wanted the dreamscapes to be intact, not to have other characters playing their music, and to be a standalone platform, among other factors. I'm not going to be one to say whether TRS:RB would have exportability or not, but I have a feeling that The Stones would feel the same as The Beatles and not want exportability in the game.
    The Rolling Stones wouldn't need dreamscapes, they've already had other characters play their music, and they've pumped what, eight songs into RB/GH.

Your turn.
    edited January 2010
    GNFfhqwhgads;3423825 said:
    The Rolling Stones wouldn't need dreamscapes, they've already had other characters play their music, and they've pumped what, eight songs into RB/GH.

Your turn.
    Actually only one song into RB in RB1. And lots of things have changed since then, including the very different styles of band games from GH and RB. Where GH band games are basically a regular series GH game with 20 or so songs by one particular band, it seems (and this is assuming that future band games will be similar to TB:RB) that HMX is taking time with these games to create quality experiences with the band. They keep the band games separate from the regular RB games. That's the difference from RB band games, and RB track packs, like GD:RB and AC/DC:RB.

So in short, this would be a separate game like TB:RB, not a track pack like AC/DC or Green Day. Your turn.
  • SgtRubberRevolverSgtRubberRevolver Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    More Stones Baby! I want a lot more Rolling Stones in RB, and a full game on them, similar to The Beatles, would be fantastic! I'm all for it.
    edited January 2010
    SgtRubberRevolver;3424028 said:
    More Stones Baby! I want a lot more Rolling Stones in RB, and a full game on them, similar to The Beatles, would be fantastic! I'm all for it.
    Thanks! I agree totally with your comments! :D
  • SgtRubberRevolverSgtRubberRevolver Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    Well according to my signature, I would like to see a lot of more classic rock bands in Rock Band. I wish RB sould stop making packs of artists that got a pack about 2 months ago. I want some new artists. Paul McCartney was fantastic last week, and was a total surprise. Hopefully next week we get some new and great artists. Though Alice In Chains is good, I'm just not a big fan.
  • classicrockdudeclassicrockdude Headliner
    edited January 2010
    awesome setlist, this would be awesome in so many ways
    edited January 2010
    classicrockdude;3424206 said:
    awesome setlist, this would be awesome in so many ways
    Thanks! I'm glad to be getting so much positive response on this list!
    edited January 2010
    TheRollingBones;3424014 said:
    Actually only one song into RB in RB1.
    Yes, and I included Guitar Hero's seven(five-pack, Honky Tonk Woman, and Paint it Black). Did you know seven plus one equals eight?
    So in short, this would be a separate game like TB:RB, not a track pack like AC/DC or Green Day. Your turn.
    You're provided no reason why. Green Day and AC/DC both put songs in the main RB platform before their own track pack, The Beatles didn't.

Rolling Stones did, they let it export, and they just let Guitar Hero have a pack in the same time as knowing The Beatles: Rock Band existed and what it was like.
    edited January 2010
    GNFfhqwhgads;3425362 said:
    Yes, and I included Guitar Hero's seven(five-pack, Honky Tonk Woman, and Paint it Black). Did you know seven plus one equals eight?

You're provided no reason why. Green Day and AC/DC both put songs in the main RB platform before their own track pack, The Beatles didn't.

Rolling Stones did, they let it export, and they just let Guitar Hero have a pack in the same time as knowing The Beatles: Rock Band existed and what it was like.
    Look, I think I'm right, you think you're right. We could argue until the dun goes down and we're not going to get anywhere, so let's just drop this. Besides it's not like this is the real setlist or anything. I made this for fun. For **FUN**. That's it, so no more talk about exporting and such.
  • givemesheltergivemeshelter Unsigned
    edited January 2012
    I would love to see the rollingstones rock band my dad loves them and he would love to see it to please make this happen harmonix im pretty sure they would out sell TB RB for sure
  • ZoiloCruzZoiloCruz Rising Star
    edited January 2012
    Eh, I just want a dlc pack not a Rolling Stones band game. The idea is not that interesting to me.