Playtesters-Anyone have trouble signing in?

Fendmar89Fendmar89 Unsigned
edited January 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I've received the email, and started to sign up for everything needed to playtest, however, when signing into the creators page, I'm told my account is temporarily suspended. If anyone has has similar issues, I'd like to hear about it. I suppose I'll be waiting until monday to hear about a possible resolution, still I'm hoping to be playtesting tomorrow, or as soon as possible. Thanks for any info or advice!

Comments

• CharronCharron Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    Fendmar89;3419403 said:
    I've received the email, and started to sign up for everything needed to playtest, however, when signing into the creators page, I'm told my account is temporarily suspended. If anyone has has similar issues, I'd like to hear about it. I suppose I'll be waiting until monday to hear about a possible resolution, still I'm hoping to be playtesting tomorrow, or as soon as possible. Thanks for any info or advice!
    I had the same issue. I'd forward your email to [email]support@harmonixmusic.com[/email] and describe your problem. Basically, you're not in the system as a Beta member, but if you got that email you should be, so there's clearly an error. They should be able to correct it.
  • KariodudeKariodude Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    I got my email and set everything up just fine. Got my GT linked too. Just gotta wait until Tuesday to get my XNA account and I will be in business. (I won't have the funds until then)
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited January 2010
    Charron;3419439 said:
    I had the same issue. I'd forward your email to [email]support@harmonixmusic.com[/email] and describe your problem. Basically, you're not in the system as a Beta member, but if you got that email you should be, so there's clearly an error. They should be able to correct it.
    Before you go emailing them about it, try waiting 12-24 hours for your account to be activated. That's about how long I had to wait for my Beta account to be activated a few months ago when I joined. And that generic support email address isn't the one you should use for this anyway. You should be replying to the same one that sent you the initial playtesting email.
  • trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited January 2010
    Actually, if you need to send an email use [email]creators_support@rockband.com[/email] so it'll go to the specific people who handle RBN.
  • CoomeyCoomey Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    I've got all that, just cant get XNA and Rockband 2 to work. Says I dont have an account and i just bought one. Tried tranfering a song to try it out and now computer wont find my xbox.
  • trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited January 2010
    Coomey;3419533 said:
    I've got all that, just cant get XNA and Rockband 2 to work. Says I dont have an account and i just bought one. Tried tranfering a song to try it out and now computer wont find my xbox.
    You'll be able to get into Audition Mode, it might just take a few hours for it to "recognize" that you now have a premium account.
  • Fendmar89Fendmar89 Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    No luck so far...I'm told the account is temporarily suspended. I've got Magma, the XNA account, and all the network stuff figured out, but the creators account is all that's keeping me from a mountain of songs needing tested. I'm using the same info i use on this site to sign in, so I assume I'm just not in the creators system yet. I guess ill have to wait until Monday to get it solved. Shame another semester of classes starts the same day.
  • TheOzoneTheOzone Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    I'm still impatiently waiting for my email.
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited January 2010
    hopefully I don't run into any problems today! I'm ready to get started
    edited January 2010
    Well, I'm just waiting for support to get back to me on fixing my creators account. Then it's time to playtest. Is there any detailed explainations on how to link the 360 and Magma for communication? Could I use a router without internet connection, to just send between the computer and the 360, or could I more low tech, and just use an ethernet cord?
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited January 2010
    Fendmar89;3422510 said:
    Is there any detailed explainations on how to link the 360 and Magma for communication? Could I use a router without internet connection, to just send between the computer and the 360, or could I more low tech, and just use an ethernet cord?
    No you cannot, the 360 must be connected to the Internet. While Magma does use your LAN (or WLAN if you're wireless) to transfer the actual file, your 360 must be connected to XBL so it can verify your XNA Premium membership. Without being able to do that, it won't even let you enter Audition Mode.
    edited January 2010
    Got a response from support. They told me they're working on solving the issue. I assume they could just create a new account and give that to me for signing into creators.rockband, but apparently it's takes some time to reset my "temporarily disabled" account. I guess no playtesting for me tonight...
  • gunstarheroes777gunstarheroes777 Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    It seems once my paycheck is in on friday i should be good to go, since i'll have my XNA, no problems with my account any other way though.
    edited January 2010
    Ahh..Still no answers from support. It's been since Saturday since I got the initial email, and 24 hours since I've heard that they were "working on it". It shouldn't be too hard to enable a "temporarily disabled" creators account, should it?
  • edited January 2010
    Hey guys - our email support server (support@harmonix & creators_support) has been down since last night making it impossible for us to reply to support emails. Hold tight and you'll hear from us once we're back up and running.
  • GeneralGilliamGeneralGilliam Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    I've had a problem too, not the same thing, but similar.
    http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180253
    edited January 2010
    Thrasher- Thanks for the update! It's the mods getting back to us letting us know what's happening that really shows how you guys care for the community. I'm glad to hear things are getting back to normal, and I'll be waiting for my update soon.
  • MPPMikeMPPMike Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    HMXThrasher;3426644 said:
    Hey guys - our email support server (support@harmonix & creators_support) has been down since last night making it impossible for us to reply to support emails. Hold tight and you'll hear from us once we're back up and running.
    Is this still the case? I've sent 2 emails on 1/11 and 1/15, and have received no response. I'm still getting the "error 500" message when I try to sign in to the creator site.