Couple of gameplay questions

RichRockBandUKRichRockBandUK Unsigned
edited January 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
1: Where in the Rock Den do you purchase Furniture? I can't find it :(

2: How do you get to create an album?

If someone can answer those for me I'd be grateful.

Comments

• whypick1whypick1 Headliner
    edited January 2010
    1. You have to hit a button (want to say it's the same one you use for quick-scrolling through song selection) while you're in the Rock Den to furnish the room you're currently in.

2. Albums come from special offers (you know, the ones that pop up after you complete a gig, and in particular three of them will pop up in a row right at the point where you're on the verge of being done for the night to tempt you into playing more). There's 6 album offers in the game. Keep earning stars and you'll get the offers.
  • RichRockBandUKRichRockBandUK Unsigned
    edited January 2010
  • cherokeesamcherokeesam Washed Up
    edited January 2010
    When you're in the Rock Den, click on the yellow Y button on the 360....that allows you to decorate your MTV Crib.
    edited January 2010
    Next question, how do you hire the record producer? I've hired Entourage members but none of them are a record producer.
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited January 2010
    RichRockBandUK;3422852 said:
    Next question, how do you hire the record producer? I've hired Entourage members but none of them are a record producer.
    Keep on playing until you unlock him.
  • striderblackstriderblack Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    RichRockBandUK;3422852 said:
    Play the gig for "Accidentally in Love" by Counting Crows. This unlocks the record producer.
  • ClipheadCliphead Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    If I'm not mistaken it's always the first gig on the first venue for each vehicle that unlocks new staff, and "Accidentally in Love" appears on the Jolly Rocker.
    edited January 2010
    Cliphead;3423987 said:
    If I'm not mistaken it's always the first gig on the first venue for each vehicle that unlocks new staff, and "Accidentally in Love" appears on the Jolly Rocker.
    Just done first album! And I'm now on the second song of a 2 song setlist in Lego Skyscraper City.

Just having a drink to whet my throat, gone dry with all that singing, lol.