Difficulty in DLC

OakTeaOakTea Road Warrior
edited January 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
Generally, the disc songs are very easy, and a lot of the challenging metal has been blocked out. However, there are some songs that I've noticed got through and are very challenging.

Guitar - Stevie Ray Vaughn
Drums - The Who

Not sure about Vocals or Bass yet...and of course, All That Remains and the few Iron Maiden songs that made it through are tough for everyone. :D

What difficult songs have you noticed came through to Lego: RB?

Comments

• CloudWolfCloudWolf Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    The Satriani songs...
  • Anton_96Anton_96 Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    Five words: Constant Motion's solo on guitar

EDIT: And Space Truckin's outro on drums, by the way.
  • OakTeaOakTea Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    Ah yes, Space Truckin'. Those songs escaped me due to not being in a big album...but I did have a great time playing Space Truckin' on the Moon. :D
  • jimburyjimbury Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    green grass and high tides is in there too, its the only way i can get past 87% of the 2nd solo, lovely lovely lego recovery blocks
  • XacharyCrossXacharyCross Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    it's got some of it's own contenders vocal-wise, but IIRC Talking Heads managed to slip a fair amount by, and the Queen songs that got in pose some challenge.
  • cherokeesamcherokeesam Washed Up
    edited January 2010
    GGaHT. I can finally play the solos on Expert. After Stud Recovery at least three times.

Also, I disagree that most of the songs are fairly easy....as a guitar player, I was actually surprised at how difficult some of these songs were --- Kung Fu Fighting, The Final Countdown, Monster, and I still haven't been able to nail down the riff on Ghostbusters.
  • MikachuMikachu Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    cherokeesam;3421476 said:
    GGaHT. I can finally play the solos on Expert. After Stud Recovery at least three times.

Also, I disagree that most of the songs are fairly easy....as a guitar player, I was actually surprised at how difficult some of these songs were --- Kung Fu Fighting, The Final Countdown, Monster, and I still haven't been able to nail down the riff on Ghostbusters.
    Ughh. Kung Fu Fighting. I fear I may sooner nail the Final Countdown solo than this song.
  • ClipheadCliphead Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    Stevie Ray Vaughan was already mentioned, but Rude Mood deserves its own mention because of my high score of 25.

For vocals, ABC is one of the hardest songs, and Real Wild Child is the only on-disc song to get devil horns in Rock Band 2 (though I didn't find it that hard). My personal hardest song is Reptilia (which I think is only somewhere in the middle on the official difficulties).
  • Anarchy_BalsacAnarchy_Balsac Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    XacharyCross;3421190 said:
    it's got some of it's own contenders vocal-wise, but IIRC Talking Heads managed to slip a fair amount by, and the Queen songs that got in pose some challenge.
    NOT We Will Rock You. The solo is a little hard for novices who may try to hammer on the frets by the body, but that's about it. In fact, I strongly recommend even beginners who play drums or base play exclusively on expert. it's that easy.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited January 2010
    The two Styx songs have some rough solos for newer players.

Some of the Alice Cooper songs that made it though have rough guitar parts too.