Dragonforce!

rocker820rocker820 Road Warrior
edited January 2010 in The Rock Band Network
check this out
it's pretty legit, and I gurantee you it will never be fced
there might be others from them as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IqQpFppjlQ

and also the charter sucks for not including solos

Comments

  • HauntingYourKidsHauntingYourKids Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    Ugh, for crying out loud. This is a copy-paste job from the Guitar Hero III chart. It's not legit in the slightest.
  • shadowracershadowracer Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    If this is true, I'll definatley get the song. I need something challenging other than Thrasher, Painkiller, and Visions.
  • wesjett08wesjett08 Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    He's not using masters,Just an MP3 ... Nothing more than a custom.
  • Nickalos NNickalos N Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    If this comes out i'll buy this first day
  • FlyGuyLXIFlyGuyLXI Headl!ner
    edited January 2010
    HauntingYourKids;3424655 said:
    Ugh, for crying out loud. This is a copy-paste job from the Guitar Hero III chart. It's not legit in the slightest.
    They never released Fury of the Storm.

    Still, copyright wouldn't allow it to be published in RBN.
  • trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited January 2010
    wesjett08;3424673 said:
    He's not using masters,Just an MP3 ... Nothing more than a custom.
    Yeah, I'll repeat this. This is not a song that is actually going to be released on the RBN.
  • JShadowz666JShadowz666 Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    HauntingYourKids;3424655 said:
    Ugh, for crying out loud. This is a copy-paste job from the Guitar Hero III chart. It's not legit in the slightest.
    Was about to say that Fury Of The Storm was not released on GH3. They release Heroes Of Our Time, Operation Ground And Pound, and Revolution Deathsquad.
  • HauntingYourKidsHauntingYourKids Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    FlyGuyLXI;3424678 said:
    They never released Fury of the Storm.

    Still, copyright wouldn't allow it to be published in RBN.
    Well I'll be damned, the didn't. Well they all sound so similar, it's hard to tell. I'm still convinced that this is a guy showing off a chart that isn't his anyway.

    Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to make my own custom chart only for all my hard work to be overlooked by a guy who only knows how to copy-paste because I didn't choose to make the hardest song in all of harddom ever.
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited January 2010
    trg007;3424682 said:
    Yeah, I'll repeat this. This is not a song that is actually going to be released on the RBN.
    Yep, this is about as legit as flying cars being available in 2010 like we were PROMISED! :mad:
  • SayburrSayburr The Always Informative Rock Band Forum Guru
    edited January 2010
    davidshek;3425093 said:
    Yep, this is about as legit as flying cars being available in 2010 like we were PROMISED! :mad:
    Hey, the year ain't over yet, there's still time!
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited January 2010
    Yeah, not legit. Although unless the label has a problem with it, I would not be surprised to see Dragonforce come to the RBN eventually.

    Also, you guys need to get out from under your rocks! Everyone here in Lakewood, Ohio has a flying car!
  • Thom1234Thom1234 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    When did "Legit" come to mean "utter bull?" I didn't get the memo.

    Also, I find something really annoying and frustrating about people using the RBN creator's tools to create customs.
  • QuazifujiQuazifuji Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    Thom1234;3425666 said:
    When did "Legit" come to mean "utter bull?" I didn't get the memo.

    Also, I find something really annoying and frustrating about people using the RBN creator's tools to create customs.
    I don't have much of a problem with people making customs, but I do wish they didn't post Youtube videos of them without a clear disclaimer that it's a custom and won't actually be coming to RBN.
    shadowracer;3424662 said:
    If this is true, I'll definatley get the song. I need something challenging other than Thrasher, Painkiller, and Visions.
    Try Caprici di Diablo, Rude Mood, Satch Boogie, Constant Motion, and Warriors of Time, if you haven't yet. I find most of those more difficult than any of the three you mentioned.
  • recharge138recharge138 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    Nah. Dragonforce owes much of their current popularity to GH, I'm sure they'll stick with them out of loyalty.
  • ethicalpaulethicalpaul Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    Heh, loyalty doesn't pay the rent
  • Shadow2222Shadow2222 Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    I think they actually said somewhere (I don't care enough to find the link) that they were done with music games as they hated being known as "that one Guitar Hero band"
  • shadowracershadowracer Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    Quazifuji;3426345 said:
    I don't have much of a problem with people making customs, but I do wish they didn't post Youtube videos of them without a clear disclaimer that it's a custom and won't actually be coming to RBN.



    Try Caprici di Diablo, Rude Mood, Satch Boogie, Constant Motion, and Warriors of Time, if you haven't yet. I find most of those more difficult than any of the three you mentioned.
    the underlined are ones I already have. those are hard to.
  • Young_NastymanYoung_Nastyman Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    Thom1234;3425666 said:
    When did "Legit" come to mean "utter bull?" I didn't get the memo.

    Also, I find something really annoying and frustrating about people using the RBN creator's tools to create customs.
    They sent it to you in the mail but it said legit still meant legit, but it really meant...you know what I'm gonna stop ripping off good pre-season 5 Family Guy jokes before I regret it.
  • Thom1234Thom1234 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    shadowracer;3427060 said:
    the underlined are ones I already have. those are hard to.
    Get Satch Boogie. It's the hardest song in RB Expert Guitar, IMO, due to Solo 2, i.e. insta-death tapping for about 40 seconds, although it's not that much harder than Caprici.
    Young_Nastyman;3428187 said:
    They sent it to you in the mail but it said legit still meant legit, but it really meant...you know what I'm gonna stop ripping off good pre-season 5 Family Guy jokes before I regret it.
    Family Guy had good jokes? Wow.
Sign In or Register to comment.