PS3 Store

elfreakoelfreako Road Warrior
edited January 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I haven't been paying that much attention to this forum since I'm on PS3, but I've got one concern that may or may not have been answered yet.

RB2 for PS3 will be getting some RBN songs through an in-game store, which has been enabled with the recent patch. However, will these songs also be available for download through the PSN store? This might seem like a detail to most of you, but not for me. First, my in-game store has been corrupted for several months. If that wasn't engough, the in-game store was then disabled completly for Quebec residents.

Can anyone confirm wether or not the RBN songs will be available through PSN, or that the in-game store will be accessible for Quebec residents?

Comments

• MistressDMistressD Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    I'm in the states and my PS3 doesn't even show the RBN store yet. I think us PS3 players are gonna have to wait for the Network to be officially launched. I'm sure it'll show up where you are at that time too.
  • elfreakoelfreako Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    MistressD;3431134 said:
    I'm in the states and my PS3 doesn't even show the RBN store yet. I think us PS3 players are gonna have to wait for the Network to be officially launched. I'm sure it'll show up where you are at that time too.
    The RBN store isn't up for anyone but the testers on 360 (unless that changed in the last hours).

I was saying my regular RB2 in-game store was completly corrupted (doesn't update, roll-backs,...) before we were literally locked out because HMX couldn't make the store bilingual to respect local laws. They have done their homework with The Beatles and I'm sure RB3 will be just fine.

I have a bad feeling about this in-game RBN store content not being part of the PSN store, and the fact that no dev/rep has replied only makes it worst.
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited January 2010
    elfreako;3431218 said:
    The RBN store isn't up for anyone but the testers on 360 (unless that changed in the last hours).
    The RBN Store isn't live on the 360 either, don't feel bad ;)
  • elfreakoelfreako Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    davidshek;3431232 said:
    The RBN Store isn't live on the 360 either, don't feel bad ;)
    I thought you privileged folks could actually access the empty store. I guess I misunderstood. I'm still worried about no PSN though.
  • ethicalpaulethicalpaul Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    The store isn't empty, it's just not open :)

Kind of confusing I know.

Regarding PS3 accessibility, I hope they basically put all the songs into a PS3 store. I am not sure why they wouldn't--only thing I can think of is that there is a cost to do so that might not get recouped by a slow seller.

But regardless, songs are exclusive on the Xbox for 30 days before they can go into a PS3 store.

As stated here:
    http://www.rockband.com/news/rbn