Please, please me and don't let me down!

tianchitianchi Unsigned
edited January 2010 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Is there anybody in Harmonix to listen to my story
All about a game which came to stay?

Harmonix guys, I need some ETA for the next Albums to come. ASAP!
I'm getting desperate here! Can't wait anymore!
Just a few words to calm down people like me and all Beatles' fans...
January 19th is coming and nobody says anything. What goes on in your mind?
Do you realize how much I need those albums?

Comments

• CaptainKickerCaptainKicker Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    GENIOUS! Hahaha.

The RB DLC is announced, no mention of Beatles. But your post made my day, LOL.
  • tcole6tcole6 Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    Unfortunately I hold to my prediction of no TB:RB announcements at all in January.

I will be surprised to hear any in February either. Unfortunately for me, though I could still play TB:RB forever, I would have to do so alone. The other members of my band (a.k.a. my family) have gotten bored and moved on...

It's a shame really. I so prefer to play TB:RB and not alone.

Oh, and the op was excellent!
  • InfidelInfidel Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    Yeah, I have a sneaking suspicion either the DLC sales did not meet the benchmarks they set to justify making more. Either that or they were not bad/not great and a final decision has not been made.

Or maybe in 20 minutes we'll see an announcement that the 100+ song remiander of the entire Beatles catalog will be available on Tuesday. Plus new unearthed songs better than anything else in the whole original catalog.

//wakes up
    edited January 2010
    Infidel;3434245 said:
    Yeah, I have a sneaking suspicion either the DLC sales did not meet the benchmarks they set to justify making more. Either that or they were not bad/not great and a final decision has not been made.

Or maybe in 20 minutes we'll see an announcement that the 100+ song remiander of the entire Beatles catalog will be available on Tuesday. Plus new unearthed songs better than anything else in the whole original catalog.

//wakes up
    I agree. They have'nt made a decision, because it does'nt sell well. That's fair, but someone at HMX need to put the foot down, and tell us, what's wrong and what they have in mind. Or else, they will lose peoples fate and future sales could be worse.

But yeah, maybe they'll announce something later today. I highly doubt it, but we can hope.
  • midge-beatlesmidge-beatles Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    You sound a little stressed - go play some The Beatles: Rock Band and dream all about those new albums you'll be getting.

:rolleyes:
  • hannie3000hannie3000 Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    Anywho, doesn't TB:RB get its own DLC announcement?
    I'm gonna be patient for a little while more and see if there's gonna be a new album for download next Tuesday. If not, well... then I'll just keep waiting.
  • SystemSCSnakeSystemSCSnake Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    I'll just act like they announced a new album, and be really happy and excited for when it will come out
  • chumsicleschumsicles Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    HMX will not release anymore DLC if you request it using dumb puns
  • PleasePleaseMeatPleasePleaseMeat Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    Are the puns really dumb?

Or are they...

FAB?

*brick'd*
  • Dragonheart1991Dragonheart1991 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    Maxwell's Silver Hammer might of came down on Harmonix's head with the DLC. Though All I've Got To Do is call Harmonix on the phone and the DLC might come home.
    edited January 2010