DLC 2010 where are you!?!?!

pacodurazopacodurazo Unsigned
edited January 2010 in The Beatles: Rock Band
I haven't been able to find any news about it.

Does anyone know when in 2010 will new DLC content be released??

I'm getting 'desperado' !!!!!:mad:

If I don't get "I should have known better, Let it be, Yesterday, All you need is love (PS3)" in the next couple of months, I'll "freakin" return the Disc to Harmonix with a complain of "false pretense" by making me believe I'd be able to play all the Beatle's music as they announced!!!

Comments

• SetherexSetherex Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    Nothing has been said for, or against DLC yet.

Patience is a virtue ;)
  • SystemSCSnakeSystemSCSnake Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    It should come out in February max, for now enjoy the Beatles' you currently have. If nothing comes February, HMX took a turn for the worst with the road of no DLC.
  • cutmaclasscutmaclass Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    pacodurazo;3437019 said:
    If I don't get "I should have known better, Let it be, Yesterday, All you need is love (PS3)" in the next couple of months, I'll "freakin" return the Disc to Harmonix with a complain of "false pretense" by making me believe I'd be able to play all the Beatle's music as they announced!!!
    False sense of entitlement much? HMX never "announced" any such thing.

Rock Band fans are the hardest to please, I swear. It's like every other person in these forums believes Harmonix owes something to them personally.
  • Thom1234Thom1234 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    I facepalmed so hard that my hand went through my skull.
  • Captain Zepp 07Captain Zepp 07 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    SystemSCSnake;3437028 said:
    It should come out in February max, for now enjoy the Beatles' you currently have. If nothing comes February, HMX took a turn for the worst with the road of no DLC.
    Thats a pretty bold assumption, but kind of true. Unplugged has still heard nothing about more DLC so you'll have that to base your accusations on. I think we'll get something eventually, just not now since they've been cooking up those albums before release, anything else was supposed to be judged on how they sold
  • Thom1234Thom1234 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    Captain Zepp 07;3437364 said:
    Thats a pretty bold assumption, but kind of true. Unplugged has still heard nothing about more DLC so you'll have that to base your accusations on. I think we'll get something eventually, just not now since they've been cooking up those albums before release, anything else was supposed to be judged on how they sold
    HMX said there was no more DLC planned for RB:U.

Also, there's quite a difference between RB:U and TB:RB (i.e. the former sold, what, 7 copies and nobody bought any of the DLC, and the latter sold a lot more than 7 copies, and the DLC has sold very well so far.)
  • midge-beatlesmidge-beatles Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    Technically, they nevr actually promised any DLC whatsoever when they released the game in September, so you're being quite stupid when you say you're going to 'return the disc to Harmonix with a complain of false pretense.'
  • TheRockerTheRocker Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    I am crossing my fingers for more
  • hannie3000hannie3000 Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    Who's that little old man?
  • mysfarbrormysfarbror Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    Captain Zepp 07;3437364 said:
    point

but

rhytm games on a psp? what kind of shrooms did harmonix do to think that was a good idea?
  • SgtRubberRevolverSgtRubberRevolver Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    hannie3000;3437389 said:
    It's Paul's grandfather. He's very clean.
  • midge-beatlesmidge-beatles Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    hannie3000;3437389 said:
    Paul's grandad! A very clean man, isn't he?
  • edited January 2010
    midge-beatles;3437380 said:
    Technically, they nevr actually promised any DLC whatsoever when they released the game in September, so you're being quite stupid when you say you're going to 'return the disc to Harmonix with a complain of false pretense.'
    Yes they did. Check the game's case.

Dumb-ass. :rolleyes:
  • TerryMTerryM Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    hannie3000;3437389 said:
    He belongs to Paul.
  • Tego1inTego1in Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
  • KariodudeKariodude Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    pacodurazo;3437019 said:
    That's odd. Harmonix NEVER said you'd be able to play all of the Beatles music. All You Need is Love is the only guaranteed DLC coming for the PS3 and Wii that isn't out yet. Anything beyond that was never promised.
  • Monk61Monk61 Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    Never ever will I return my TB:RB disc to anyone. With the dlc sofar I'm very happy. Almost every day is a joy playing these songs.
    I am not a hardcore Beatles fan, but I like to think of myself of someone who likes good music.

If there will be more dlc I"ll be very happy, true. If not, I'll cherish my TB:RB like a little jewel, giving me joy and hope and laughter everytime flipped in the Wii-slot.
  • juan29zapatajuan29zapata Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    StrawberryFieldsForever;3437781 said:
    Yes they did. Check the game's case.

Dumb-ass. :rolleyes:
    But they have already fullfilled that promise of DLC. Although we are thirsty for more.
  • JPGRNGJPGRNG Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    if you are talk about the back cover of the booklet they we did get more song to play. And if you read any of the interviews that came out back in Sept you would know it takes sometime to just to do one song let alone album of songs.
    Get them the time to work on some new DLC.....
    I play Beatles Rockband all the time on and not everybody out got the DLC on HD. I get maybe 1 out of 10 players who's got all of them. maybe if everyone got all the DLC for the game they may work faster on them and them. but 3 albums in 3 1/2 month's is not bad for an new game. It takes time for good things to come.
  • Rod_StixxRod_Stixx Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    They've never promised the whole catalog as DLC. They licensed the catalog to work with, but that does not mean they will release everything.

We have an amazing Beatles game with three full albums of DLC. While I really hope there is more DLC coming, I am thrilled with what we've had so far.
  • JormJorm Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    While I'm certainly quite pleased with what we have so far, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be disappointed if we didn't get more.

I'm anxiously awaiting any word from HMX. I'm hoping for at least 3 more albums.

Maybe when they announce that the PS3/Wii get All You Need Is Love, they'll take that opportunity to tout additional DLC on the way. One can hope. If that release passes without mention of more... well... suffice to say I'll start to get a bit worried that what we've got is all we're going to get.
  • edited January 2010
    Well, making threads with titles like this about it will surely get the information to you a lot faster.

Wait, it won't.

If you can't manage patience, please do show a little civility. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.