DLC Question

BeatleGeorge3BeatleGeorge3 Unsigned
edited January 2010 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Guys, Sometimes my DLC doesn't play when im not connected to Xbox live, sometimes it does. Why is that?

Comments

• midge-beatlesmidge-beatles Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    When you have the option to play it, the other players in your game also have the DLC. When you don't have the option to play it, the other players don't (Sometimes it can only be one player who doesn't have it. (etc...))
  • BeatleGeorge3BeatleGeorge3 Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    I understand that. I mean when i bring my xbox to a friends house with my hardrive and we just play by ourselves the DLC sometimes doesn't play
  • SetherexSetherex Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    BeatleGeorge3;3437393 said:
    I understand that. I mean when i bring my xbox to a friends house with my hardrive and we just play by ourselves the DLC sometimes doesn't play
    DLC can only be played on the same hard drive, and same console that it was downloaded on.
  • hezekiahhezekiah Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    1) Any profile can use the DLC on the console it was downloaded on
    2) The profile that downloaded the DLC can use it on any console, IF they are connected to Xbox Live.

Since you're taking your hard drive to a friend's house and using his console, case (2) applies. When you're connected to Xbox Live, you should be able to play the DLC. When you're not on Live, you won't be able to play it.