Unlockable Characters

ShadowChaosControlShadowChaosControl Rising Star
edited January 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
So I was playing the DS version of LRB, and I was wondering, can you unlock the members of Queen, Spinal Tap, Blur, etc. to use as your band members? It is possible on the DS version, but are they unlockable on the console versions?

Comments

• biocookiesbiocookies Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    Of course, Iggy Pop, David Bowie, Blur, Queen, etc. Are all available in the console versions.

You can't actually unlock the characters, but you can play as them if you play their songs (i.e. Song 2).
  • cherokeesamcherokeesam Washed Up
    edited January 2010
    biocookies;3438089 said:
    Of course, Iggy Pop, David Bowie, Blur, Queen, etc. Are all available in the console versions.

You can't actually unlock the characters, but you can play as them if you play their songs (i.e. Song 2).
    Yeah, but he was asking about the DS.

You *can* unlock them in Quickplay/Freeplay in the console versions, but they won't show up if you play setlists....it'll be your regular band that plays the Queen, Bowie, Iggy, Blur & Tap songs.
  • theINCtheINC Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    I don't think you can "unlock" them GH5-style: that is, take the characters and use them in whatever way you want.

People might get into a ****fit ala Kurt Cobain if you could make Freddie Mercury sing Final Countdown or Kung Fu Fighting.