PS3 singstar mic(NOT WORK)

thekingspikethekingspike Opening Act
edited January 2010 in Rock Band
HI since the PS3 got the new patch saying that wireless singstar mic will work, i order a pair of wireless mics. Since me and my friend duel a lot.
When we got them they wont work. we get s **** load of static and we some times get AM stations when they are close to the controller or our sound system(WTF?! werid). Im wondering why arent they are working?!

Comments

• pelemerenguepelemerengue Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    That sounds crazy.

The only thing I can think to do is to go into your audio/microphone settings in the XMB and try turning the microphone off (or maybe on?)

:\
  • zecruzzecruz Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    also make sure u don't have any other mic plugged in the ps3. and the PS3 Eye has a built in mic, so u should unplug it as well(or just plug the RB mic on the 1st usb port of the console ;))
  • IcemageIcemage Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    HI since the PS3 got the new patch saying that wireless singstar mic will work, i order a pair of wireless mics. Since me and my friend duel a lot.
    When we got them they wont work. we get s **** load of static and we some times get AM stations when they are close to the controller or our sound system(WTF?! werid). Im wondering why arent they are working?!

Sounds like you've got some other device in that room that is leaking a signal and interfering with your microphones. It's not the wireless mics that are doing that.
  • M3wThr33M3wThr33 Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    Your Sixaxis NEEDS to be controller port 1.
    And blue mic ONLY.

(If it's on port #2, it'll detect it on red, but barely work and make it look like you suck)

I don't know why, it just does. No other game that uses them has those requirements.