Reaper/Magma Problem - "Missing Drum midis"

Alucard0691Alucard0691 Unsigned
edited January 2010 in The Rock Band Network
So, I got this Error when I tried to "Build" my song in Magma:

MIDI Compiler: Starting...
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/*/*/*/rock band network/until the end/until.mid: Track PART DRUM not allowed
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/*/*/*/rock band network/until the end/until.mid: Track PART DRUMS required but not found
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/*/*/*/rock band network/until the end/until.mid: Halting compilation due to missing and/or extraneous MIDI tracks
MIDI Compiler: Done.
ERROR: Project Compiler: Midi compiler failed.
Build ended at 15:46.

It says I'm missing the drum midi tracks, but I've charted them in reaper.

Hope somebody can help me!

Greetz, Alucard0691

Comments

• KariodudeKariodude Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    Well did you fix what it said? It says there is a "PART DRUM" on the midi file but it's supposed to be "PART DRUMS" so if you just rename PART DRUM to PART DRUMS it should work just fine.
  • Alucard0691Alucard0691 Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    Ok, thanks, got this one out of the way...but here are new problems:

ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/dokumente und einstellungen/hp_besitzer/desktop/rock band network/until the end/until.mid (PART DRUMS): drum mix 'drums3easynokick' at 1:1:000 supports exactly 6 (total) drum channels; this song's configuration has 2 (total) drum channels
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/dokumente und einstellungen/hp_besitzer/desktop/rock band network/until the end/until.mid (PART DRUMS): drum mix 'drums3easynokick' at 1:1:000 supports exactly 2 kick channels; this song's configuration has 0 kick channels
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/dokumente und einstellungen/hp_besitzer/desktop/rock band network/until the end/until.mid (PART DRUMS): drum mix 'drums3easynokick' at 1:1:000 supports exactly 2 snare channels; this song's configuration has 0 snare channels
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/dokumente und einstellungen/hp_besitzer/desktop/rock band network/until the end/until.mid (PART DRUMS): drum mix 'drums3' at 1:1:000 supports exactly 6 (total) drum channels; this song's configuration has 2 (total) drum channels
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/dokumente und einstellungen/hp_besitzer/desktop/rock band network/until the end/until.mid (PART DRUMS): drum mix 'drums3' at 1:1:000 supports exactly 2 kick channels; this song's configuration has 0 kick channels
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/dokumente und einstellungen/hp_besitzer/desktop/rock band network/until the end/until.mid (PART DRUMS): drum mix 'drums3' at 1:1:000 supports exactly 2 snare channels; this song's configuration has 0 snare channels
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/dokumente und einstellungen/hp_besitzer/desktop/rock band network/until the end/until.mid (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 3 before first gem at 2:4:254
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/dokumente und einstellungen/hp_besitzer/desktop/rock band network/until the end/until.mid (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 3
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/dokumente und einstellungen/hp_besitzer/desktop/rock band network/until the end/until.mid (PART DRUMS): Gem at 2:4:254 in expert difficulty has a duration of 130 ticks; max is 120

[Goes on here]

MIDI Compiler: Done.

The first part: I only charted expert drums by now and used the "mix drums3" stuff, because there was an Error before it.
    The second part: I've checked: The Ticksetting is on 480 not 120...

Help is appreciated. Thanks!
  • BillyBlaze314BillyBlaze314 Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    It looks like you either have one stereo drum stem, or you forgot to include all of your drum stems in the Audio tab in Magma. If you do only have one stereo drum stem, you want to use "mix drums0", not "mix drums3". Look at the Drum Mix Events section of this page.
    edited January 2010
    Now it says this at the beginning, the end is still the same:

ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/dokumente und einstellungen/hp_besitzer/desktop/rock band network/until the end/until.mid (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 3 before first gem at 2:4:254
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/dokumente und einstellungen/hp_besitzer/desktop/rock band network/until the end/until.mid (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 0
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/dokumente und einstellungen/hp_besitzer/desktop/rock band network/until the end/until.mid (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 1
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/dokumente und einstellungen/hp_besitzer/desktop/rock band network/until the end/until.mid (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 2
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/dokumente und einstellungen/hp_besitzer/desktop/rock band network/until the end/until.mid (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 3
  • trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited January 2010
    You need at least one drum mix event for each difficulty, even if you have not authored them yet. The format is [mix drums]. That means you need a mix 0 drums0, mix 1 drums0, mix 2 drums0 and mix 3 drums0 at the beginning of the track.

I am guessing you did not start with the RBNTemplate? If you did, these problems would be avoided because the template has all of these text events already (you'd just have to change all the drums2 to drums0).
    edited January 2010
    Ok thanks guys! I got everything done now. The only Erromessage I get now is the one with the tick maximum:
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/dokumente und einstellungen/hp_besitzer/desktop/rock band network/until the end/until.mid (PART DRUMS): Gem at 2:4:254 in expert difficulty has a duration of 130 ticks; max is 120

I think it will work if somebody can tell me how to fix it! Thanks in advance!
  • ethicalpaulethicalpaul Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    Sorry to be blunt, but tt's quite self-explanatory--shorten the note.
    edited January 2010
    Damn, I'm stupid...it works now and I can audition it. Thanks everybody!
  • ethicalpaulethicalpaul Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    Congrats :) It's a fine feeling to see your song playing.