edited January 2010 in The Rock Band Network
hi this is my midi
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/181369/midi-export-mid.html
i cant get it to work dunno whats wrong
could someone please get it working and tell me how you did it thanks

Comments

• Podruvan360Podruvan360 Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    This would be a lot easier if you just told us what the problem is. If Magma is giving you an error message then copy and paste it, and post it here.
  • rbby258rbby258 Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    it gives loads of errors cant someone try it for me if you get it working ill be able to do it from there on
  • Podruvan360Podruvan360 Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    Alright. I took a look at the midi for you, but you should fix it yourself so you know how to do it in the future.

ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/brian/downloads/[megafileupload]midi_export.mid (PART DRUMS): Gem at 1:1:110 is only 0.00 seconds into the song; gems cannot appear before 2.50 seconds into the song
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/brian/downloads/[megafileupload]midi_export.mid (PART DRUMS): Gem at 1:1:230 is only 0.13 seconds into the song; gems cannot appear before 2.50 seconds into the song

You need to put a gap at the beginning of the song before any notes play. Two measures should be enough. This space is used for a count-in.

ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/brian/downloads/[megafileupload]midi_export.mid (PART DRUMS): Overlapping or too-close gems at 83:3:000 for expert difficulty

Pretty self explanatory. Some notes are overlapping. The number I highlighted is the location of the error. 83:3:000 means 83rd measure, 3rd beat.

ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/brian/downloads/[megafileupload]midi_export.mid (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 0

Please read the Drum Mix Events section of this page to learn what this means.

ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/brian/downloads/[megafileupload]midi_export.mid (EVENTS): [music_end] event is required but not found
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/brian/downloads/[megafileupload]midi_export.mid (EVENTS): [end] event is required but not found

You need to add [music_end] and [end] events to the EVENTS track. Read the EVENTS track section of this page for more on how that works.

ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/brian/downloads/[megafileupload]midi_export.mid (PART DRUMS): Invalid MIDI note pitch 55 at 9:1:000

You have an invalid midi note at this location. I have no idea how this happened, but it looks like you have a bunch of random notes scattered about your drum track. Just look at your drum track yourself and you should be able to figure out what's wrong.

ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/brian/downloads/[megafileupload]midi_export.mid (PART DRUMS): Gem at 13:1:000 in expert difficulty has a duration of 230 ticks; max is 120

Your notes are too long. Make them shorter. Specifically less than 1/16th note each.

That should help for now. If you have any more questions try reading through the spec first to see if it's already answered.
  • rbby258rbby258 Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    Thank you very much there pretty much the only errors i get once agen thank you