New Sounds in the Remasters

Minots59Minots59 Opening Act
edited January 2010 in The Beatles: Rock Band
After listening to all of the remastered albums I've noticed many little lines of dialogue or previously unnoticable bits of music that I've never heard before. What are some of the best things that you guys have heard on the remasters that probably could not be heard on the previous releases?

For example on the track For You Blue, in the very beginning you can hear John say "Queen says no to pot smoking FBI members." Or at the beginning of Two of Us, I've always been able to hear someone laughing but now, thanks to the remasters, I can tell that it is actually George Martin who is laughing.

Comments

• BubbleBobbleBubbleBobble Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    how about on Hard Day's Night, with all the musical lines getting off from one another

does anyone else know what I'm talking about? that really bothers me
  • gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    I hear that there is a lot more echo in the remasters. Is it supposed to be like that?
  • Fishy70Fishy70 Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    I like how on WYWY you can hear George go da da da da tuh
  • edited January 2010
    gamegyro56;3442787 said:
    I hear that there is a lot more echo in the remasters. Is it supposed to be like that?
    Please Please Me has ALOT of echo. And it's annoying. :mad:
  • gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    I know. The early ones have the most echo. That's the only thing in the remasters that I don't like.
  • PleasePleaseMeatPleasePleaseMeat Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    Maybe it was to reflect the 'live' feeling of the early albums. Everything on Please Please Me was played live at some point.

I haven't noticed echo as much on With The Beatles, though.
  • BlueJayGuyBlueJayGuy Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    At 2:52, in Helter Skelter, without guitars, there are two Pauls talking; one sings "Helter Skelter, uhhhh...." and another one says "Okay" at the same time.

Later, at 03:09, Paul talks again and says something like "...I'm sure you do that you little bugger, put your bloody hands on, come on!".

If someone is interested in getting the mp3 files without guitar or bass.. mp me. It's pretty cool listening to it with headphones, you can listening them chatting during the solos and things like that.
  • Minots59Minots59 Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    I haven't noticed much echoing on the later albums, but yea on Please Please Me I have noticed there is an annoying echo but not so much that it is really all that distracting.