I'm excite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BeatleEdBeatleEd Unsigned
edited January 2010 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Has anyone read this little nugget from The Beatles:Rock Band website under MUSIC:

From the first landmark sessions in 1962 to the epic production of Abbey Road, The Beatles delivered albums and singles that turned the world on its ears. Add to your stockpile of Beatles classics as new DLC becomes available.

Comments

• fuselage321fuselage321 Ringo Impersonator
    edited January 2010
    :eek:! Link, please, now!

Wait, when was this put on the website?
    edited January 2010
  • DakeebDakeeb Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    Are you sure that wasn't there from the very beginning, and referring to the three albums that have already come out? I'm just asking, I have no idea.
  • BeatleEdBeatleEd Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    I just noticed today that they don't direct you to the main page, I've been going there everyday to check the "PRESS" link for DLC announcements.
  • SpantasySpantasy Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    This means nothing.
  • TerryMTerryM Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    You are excite?

Son,

I am dis... no, I can't do it.
    edited January 2010
    Spantasy;3442549 said:
    This means nothing.

Maybe, but it's something.

Get it!
  • Diego81Diego81 Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    It's not much, and certainly nothing to be overexcited, but at the very least if they had decided that absolutely no more DLC is going to be done they would probably have removed the "as NEW DLC becomes available" which makes it sound like it's an ongoing thing. So not much, but not bad.
  • DookieManDookieMan Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    I just hope this wasn't here the whole time... because it doesn't look familiar.
    edited January 2010
    DookieMan;3442608 said:
    I just hope this wasn't here the whole time... because it doesn't look familiar.
    It doesn't look familiar, that's why I wanted to bring it to everyone's attention. I thought if somebody had seen it earlier they would have mentioned it, after all it does say "Add to your stockpile of Beatles classics as new DLC becomes available".
  • mva5580mva5580 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    That's about as generic of a phrase as you could possibly put on the page, that really doesn't mean anything.
    edited January 2010
    This and the little hint from the new HMXer, signs look good.

Mabey.
  • PleasePleaseMeatPleasePleaseMeat Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    What hint?

WHAT HINT?

Also, I'm walrus.
  • Diego81Diego81 Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    I've said it before, and many others have too, even if the sales weren't that good and even if they abandon the album downloads, it would be very strange not to do a greatest hits pack with songs like Help! and Hey Jude, such a pack would sell well, I'm sure of it. Thay can't just leave these songs out. Help! for example, has a 5.1 mix, so part of the work is done.
  • gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    This hint?
    HMXrndm;3442228 said:
    Myself and the rest of the media team had a lot of fun checking out everyone's hard work on these videos today. Our department does all the trailers for our games, so it was refreshing to be on the other side of the table for a change. Whether you were the person making them, or just offering constructive feedback, it was great to see everyone's passion for the Beatles and these trailers here on the forums. Keep it up!

-Harmonix Media Team
    edited January 2010
    I know this doesn't mean new DLC is a 100% sure thing but I'm relaxing a bit more now. I've been checking the "PRESS" section of The Beatles:Rock Band site everyday since Jan. 8.
    edited January 2010
    What should also be checked is the Announcements forum. Though they always do the announcements when I'm in school, so I don't know which comes first.
  • WildSubnetWildSubnet Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    The google cache entry for the page is from Jan 8th and contains the same wording. I suspect that has been there since at least Sgt. Pepper release as that is the album featured on the page, too.
    edited January 2010
    WildSubnet;3442826 said:
    The google cache entry for the page is from Jan 8th and contains the same wording. I suspect that has been there since at least Sgt. Pepper release as that is the album featured on the page, too.
    Still it has only been the last 2 to 3 days that they have been directing us to the MUSIC page of the site and not the HOME page, so maybe they wanted us to finally notice this.
    edited January 2010
    What are you talking about? If you go to thebeatlesrockband.com it takes you to the HOME page and not the MUSIC page.
  • edited January 2010
    OMG GUYS!

I hope this means something!
  • edited January 2010
    Oh ****, I looked at the news section, and there last post was the release of ABBEY ROAD. They haven't updated anything... :S
    edited January 2010
    gamegyro56;3442896 said:
    What are you talking about? If you go to thebeatlesrockband.com it takes you to the HOME page and not the MUSIC page.
    This is what I'm talking about. If you go to RockBand.com homepage, you'll see the four boxes to click and when you click on TB:RB it takes you to the MUSIC page now, not the HOME page like before. I'm taking this as good news and wanted to share it, I can now wait patiently for the next album with my Wii points ready.

Thanks,
    BeatleEd
    edited January 2010
    That's because the news they are talking about is the TB:RB DLC that they already released. The box isn't about TB:RB in general, it's about the 3 albums that are DLC.
  • MostSpartan14MostSpartan14 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    BeatleEd;3442974 said:
    This is what I'm talking about. If you go to RockBand.com homepage, you'll see the four boxes to click and when you click on TB:RB it takes you to the MUSIC page now, not the HOME page like before. I'm taking this as good news and wanted to share it, I can now wait patiently for the next album with my Wii points ready.

Thanks,
    BeatleEd
    It takes you to the music page because the box you click on is specifically talking about Beatles Rock Band DLC. You guys are looking way too much into this. Someone said that was there since before Rubber Soul was released so that's probably what it's referring to. It means nothing.
  • KennyNOLKennyNOL Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    I am excite as well.