Pseudomaniac's DLC Week 8: Arctic Monkeys, Dream Theater, Singles

PseudomaniacPseudomaniac Road Warrior
edited January 2010 in Your Ultimate Setlist
Sorry about being late! Anyhow, my RB3 setlist will be out as soon as I balance tiers.

Available on Xbox 360 and Wii and PlayStation3 system

Arctic Monkeys- "I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor"+
Arctic Monkeys- "Fluorescent Adolescent"
Arctic Monkeys- "Brianstorm"
Dream Theater- "A Rite of Passage"
Dream Theater- "Metropolis Pt. 1: The Miracle and the Sleeper"
Dream Theater- "Lie"
Toad the Wet Sprocket- "Walk On the Ocean"+
Patti Smith- "Because the Night"

(All tracks are original master recordings)

These tracks will be available for purchase as "Arctic Monkeys Pack 01” or “Dream Theater Pack 01”, as well as individual tracks on Xbox 360 and PlayStation3 system, and as individual tracks on Wii. Tracks marked with a “+” will also be available in the LEGO® Rock Band Music Store of downloadable content.

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track
$5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Arctic Monkeys Pack 01” or "Dream Theater Pack 01"
$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per track

Previous Weeks (You can still vote, but the mods would probably prefer if you didn't post. The results of past weeks does influence my future choices):

Week 1 (Christmas, Porcupine Tree, Bad Company) (poll doesn't work)
Week 2 (Blues, Nightwish, Massive Attack)
Week 3 (Incubus, Muse, Glam)
Week 4 (Hall & Oates, Billy Talent, Gamma Ray)
Week 5 (NOFX, Faith No More, Johnny Cash, Opeth)
Week 6 (The Kinks, Chicago, The Mars Volta, Cold)
Week 7 (Clutch, Beach Boys, Mastodon)

Comments

• jayou521jayou521 Washed Up
    edited January 2010
    I'd get the Arctic Monkeys pack, Dream Theater pack~ though I'd prefer something other than "A Rite of Passage", and "Walk on the Ocean"
  • PseudomaniacPseudomaniac Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    I would have preferred something other than ARoP too. But, there are people who like it, so I put it on there. Kind of like last week with the Mastodon songs (except that time I liked both of the Mastodon songs)
  • SkodeSkode Headliner
    edited January 2010
    Awesome Artic Monkeys selections... perhaps the best 3 for a pack though excluding the latest album is an unlikely scenario for any pack we would ever get from the band. Dream Theatre i would also download in full... this would have been a six from eight songs download for me, are you watching HMX ;)
  • PseudomaniacPseudomaniac Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    Skode;3444378 said:
    Awesome Artic Monkeys selections... perhaps the best 3 for a pack though excluding the latest album is an unlikely scenario for any pack we would ever get from the band. Dream Theatre i would also download in full... this would have been a six from eight songs download for me, are you watching HMX ;)
    I actually forgot about Humbug.... Oh well. "Brianstorm", on the other hand, I think is a near-guarentee (sp), due to it probably being easier to license due to appearing on GH, and that HMX seems to like to steal their.....

THUNDER!
  • 4lic4lic Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    I hate Brianstorm. Any other song from Arctic Monkeys would be more fun on any instrument than Brianstorm.

Crying Lightning from Humbug is all I want!
    This House is a Circus, From Ritz to Rubble, Still Take You Home are great choices too.
  • jayou521jayou521 Washed Up
    edited January 2010
    4lic;3446223 said:
    Any other song from Arctic Monkeys would be more fun on any instrument than Brianstorm.
    Not drums. Brianstorm is easily the best drum song I've heard from them along with A View from the Afternoon