I want to export RB lego songs into RB2

ShizelOfDaHizzelShizelOfDaHizzel Unsigned
edited January 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
Hey
is that possible to expert rb lego songs into rb2?

Comments

• murphmurph Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    On X360 and PS3, yes it will cost you $10/800 MS Points though.

On Wii, no.
  • ShizelOfDaHizzelShizelOfDaHizzel Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    wats the name of it?i found something called Rock band song export key for 5$ is that it?
    it says:
    the rb song export key allows u to export many of ur rock band disc songs to ur console
    for use in future rock band titles once this key is downloaded select the expoert option from the options menu in game possession of the rock band game disc is required to play any exported songs
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited January 2010
    ShizelOfDaHizzel;3444979 said:
    wats the name of it?i found something called Rock band song export key for 5$ is that it?
    it says:
    the rb song export key allows u to export many of ur rock band disc songs to ur console
    for use in future rock band titles once this key is downloaded select the expoert option from the options menu in game possession of the rock band game disc is required to play any exported songs
    No, that $5 key is for exporting the Rock Band *1* songs for play in Rock Band 2 (or Lego).

The Lego: Rock Band export is a completely different process. If you have an X360 or PS3, follow the instructions on the insert card that came inside the Lego: Rock Band game case.
    edited January 2010
    yes i used the code it only exported rb2 songs to rb lego..
    edited January 2010
    ShizelOfDaHizzel;3445016 said:
    yes i used the code it only exported rb2 songs to rb lego..
    Um...what? You can't export RB2 songs to Lego.
    edited January 2010
    of course you can lol i am playing rb2 songs in lego
    edited January 2010
    ShizelOfDaHizzel;3445044 said:
    of course you can lol i am playing rb2 songs in lego
    Sure you are...you're the 1 person in the world who is able to do that...:rolleyes:
    edited January 2010
    ???really man im not trying to lie..im playing rb2 songs(that i downloaded in rb2) in rb lego
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited January 2010
    OK people stop feeding the troll.
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited January 2010
    I think he mean's he's playing the RB2 DLC in lego rock band.

Once you download the code, insert the Lego Rock Band disc in your game, and go to the options menu.

The import is in there.
    edited January 2010
    ShizelOfDaHizzel;3445046 said:
    ???really man im not trying to lie..im playing rb2 songs(that i downloaded in rb2) in rb lego
    Those are not RB2 songs. Those are RB DLC songs. Biiiig difference. RB2 songs would be songs that are on the RB2 disc. Like Ace of Spades, Painkiller, Eye of the Tiger, etc.
  • AllstarAllstar Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    yea songs that are dlcs in RB2 ofc but not the on-disc songs ;)

you have to type in the code from the lego rockband song disc then start RB2 and go to music store there should be the option to export the lego RB songs to RB2.
  • aznman08aznman08 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    Allstar;3445906 said:
    yea songs that are dlcs in RB2 ofc but not the on-disc songs ;)

you have to type in the code from the lego rockband song disc then start RB2 and go to music store there should be the option to export the lego RB songs to RB2.
    no... the option for exporting is not in RB2 but in Lego RB
  • maximus909maximus909 Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    Yea, I used the code and it just exported my RB2 songs to Lego rockband
  • iAmtheWalrusiAmtheWalrus Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    On the topic of exports, I find it a little BS that it costs $10 to export the LRB songs to RB2, when the RB1 songs cost $5. I'm just unsure why I would have to pay even more money to export the songs I paid for. >.>
  • InfinitiProject-InfinitiProject- Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    That's why the game's price is $49.99. The extra $10 to make up for a new game usually being $59.99.

*Still nothing on getting my LRB code working on the site either :mad:*
  • hezekiahhezekiah Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    Well, the game cost $50 instead of $60. So it works out the same way if you want to export (cheaper, in fact).

NINJA'D!

...and, same problem with me, IP-. Called support, emailed my stuff. We'll have to wait and see...
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited January 2010
    iAmtheWalrus;3456041 said:
    On the topic of exports, I find it a little BS that it costs $10 to export the LRB songs to RB2, when the RB1 songs cost $5. I'm just unsure why I would have to pay even more money to export the songs I paid for. >.>
    RB1 - 60 dollar game + 5 dollar export = 65 dollars
    LRB - 50 dollar game + 10 dollar export = 60 dollars.

You are paying 5 dollars less.
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited January 2010
    iAmtheWalrus;3456041 said:
    Here's a couple of examples right off the bat:

1) Additional costs tied to certain artists, most noteably Hendrix (who'll you'll note is not included in any GH export at this time)

2) Additional costs related to split developement effort between HMX and Traveller's Tales.

Also, you paid $50 for LEGO Rock Band. That's it. The export fee is an additional purchase to actually license the ability to move the songs off the disc. There is no requirement to export the songs to have a fully functional copy of LRB.