glitched achievement

YoshipupdudeYoshipupdude Opening Act
edited January 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
idk how this happened but i am up to around where you unlock the teleporter in career, and i was just looking back at my achievements and i realized i dont have the achievement for unlocking the 6th vehicle (the hovercraft). this is really annoying cuz i got the achievements for the 3 vehicles after this one. i only have one band on world tour and i only use one gamertag. so i dont understand how this could have happened. any help?

Comments

• MikachuMikachu Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    Start a new band on the same gamertag.
  • YoshipupdudeYoshipupdude Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    why would i want to do that. if i didnt unlock the achievement the first time what makes you think i would unlock it the second time. also it is a huge waste of time to play the story over again when i should have the achievement in the first place....
    edited January 2010
    Yoshipupdude;3446985 said:
    why would i want to do that. if i didnt unlock the achievement the first time what makes you think i would unlock it the second time. also it is a huge waste of time to play the story over again when i should have the achievement in the first place....
    Then don't ask for suggestions. End thread.
  • YoshipupdudeYoshipupdude Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    well maybe i wasnt asking mikachu for a suggestion on what to do. maybe im looking for help from a moderator or somebody from harmonix b/c this is clearly just a glitch, i have the achievements for the vehicles after the hovercraft but not for it... so it doesnt make sense, it just skipped over it.
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited January 2010
    Have you tried starting a new band with the same gamertag?

That's really the only way to go about this, since there's no way to re-unlock it. It's a glitch, plain and simple
    edited January 2010
    Yoshipupdude;3447373 said:
    well maybe i wasnt asking mikachu for a suggestion on what to do. maybe im looking for help from a moderator or somebody from harmonix b/c this is clearly just a glitch, i have the achievements for the vehicles after the hovercraft but not for it... so it doesnt make sense, it just skipped over it.
    There is nothing a moderator a can do. A glitch is a glitch. Harmonix can't conjure up the achievement out of thin air.

The only suggestions any one can give and is going to give you are start a new band on the same gamertag, or move on.
  • BuRn7 CaK3BuRn7 CaK3 Banned
    edited January 2010
    Sorry to break it to you but I have a feeling Mikachu is right on this one. Just create another band and get back up to it. There's a similar glitch in Fallout 3 dealing with the "Scientific Pursuits" achievement. While you technically beat the quest in the game, it wouldn't give it to you. My 2nd play-through, I beat that quest and it gave me the achievement. It happens sometimes.
  • iNexxFeariNexxFear Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    Yeah... Any achievement or trophy in which the system/game doesn't recognize or tag correctly can only be achieved when you start over again... Criterion did it to me a few times with Burn out Paridise... :( Sucks I know, but if you want it you'll start over again in due time...