Rock Band Network Question

AneurysmBowAneurysmBow Rising Star
edited January 2010 in The Rock Band Network
So Far What I Understand Is There Will Be A New Option To Buy From The RBN Store.

What's the difference between these songs and regular songs besides the fact they are created by us.

Do the songs that we buy from the RBN Store go in our regular setlist and can play them at any time in quickplay or tour at any time? ?

Do they have the same tiering and everything as they would in normal songs?

Do new songs come out every week like usual but in RBN?

Do buy from the RBN, would it be another option in the Bock Band Store, or do we have to purchase it, or is it in another menu, just please explain..

Comments

• trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited January 2010
    There are a few minor differences. RBN songs won't be integrated into Tour Challenges or Battle of the Bands (but can be played in "make-a-setlist" gigs in Tour mode), and won't have leaderboards. They can obviously be played in quickplay, and have their own section when sorting by "Location". And yes, they have difficulty tiers, assigned by the authors.
  • AneurysmBowAneurysmBow Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    trg007;3447136 said:
    There are a few minor differences. RBN songs won't be integrated into Tour Challenges or Battle of the Bands (but can be played in "make-a-setlist" gigs in Tour mode), and won't have leaderboards. They can obviously be played in quickplay, and have their own section when sorting by "Location". And yes, they have difficulty tiers, assigned by the authors.
    But Do They Also Go Into Our Regular Setlist in difficulty. Example, Song Imposable for drums, goes in the imposable section or other separate section? Like Just Another Song?
    edited January 2010
    AneurysmBow;3447144 said:
    But Do They Also Go Into Our Regular Setlist? Like Just Another Song?
    If by "our regular setlist" you mean "the list of songs I can choose from when picking a song" then yes. :)

They don't go into any of the pre-made setlists in Tour mode, Challenges or Battle of the Bands.
    edited January 2010
    trg007;3447165 said:
    If by "our regular setlist" you mean "the list of songs I can choose from when picking a song" then yes. :)

They don't go into any of the pre-made setlists in Tour mode, Challenges or Battle of the Bands.
    Thank You So Much
    edited January 2010
    AneurysmBow;3447176 said:
    Thank You So Much
    And how about scores?
  • SirRobin1tothe3SirRobin1tothe3 Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    I keep seeing it said "still available in make-a-setlists" but I don't have confirmation on mystery setlists.

Can they pop up in mystery setlists? Please say yes.
    edited January 2010
    I've never heard an official answer to that, but I am going to assume that they can show up in setlists that contain random songs.
    edited January 2010
    Can Someone tell me when RBN will be available in the game and for downloads?
  • Casto21Casto21 Rock and Roll Statistician
    edited January 2010
    AneurysmBow;3452216 said:
    Can Someone tell me when RBN will be available in the game and for downloads?
    Nope, no one can tell you as no date has been set. The most prevalent response is soon and in a few weeks.
  • ClipheadCliphead Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    From what I read, RBN songs don't have exact difficulty rankings like all the other songs do; the author assigns a 0-6 tier and RBN songs appear on the top (or bottom, I forget which) of that tier.