2010 DLCs???

Robman82Robman82 Unsigned
edited January 2010 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Hey guys, I have all 3 Beatles DLC albums... BUT I WANT MORE!!! Does anybody know what the next album will be? Thank you. :)

Comments

• Gigli78Gigli78 Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    gamegyro56;3447701 said:
    No.

*facepalm*

Welcome to the Forums.
    ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... *sigh* ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

... Well, on the bright side, at least we know new people are buying DLC!
  • edited January 2010
    Guys, seriously. Stop whining like a baby, "OH NOES ANOTHER DLC THREAD!".

For me, it makes me happy seeing alot of people share the same opinion as me. :)

HE ONLY HAS ONE POST. Leave him alone.
  • Thom1234Thom1234 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    OgnirRrats;3448088 said:
    please!!!!! more dlc!!! please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want more dlc 3 are not enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maybe HMX would listen more if you didn't have the grammar of a three-year-old.
  • MostSpartan14MostSpartan14 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    StrawberryFieldsForever;3448217 said:
    Guys, seriously. Stop whining like a baby, "OH NOES ANOTHER DLC THREAD!".

For me, it makes me happy seeing alot of people share the same opinion as me. :)

HE ONLY HAS ONE POST. Leave him alone.
    It's annoying seeing literally the same question asked pretty much daily. It doesn't take that much effort to search before you post. You don't even have to search that hard, you just have to look on the first three pages and there will be at least 5 topics answering the question. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, it's just that it's really annoying. And if anyone's whining, it's the people that keep begging for more DLC and complaining that we aren't getting any.
    edited January 2010
    Comrades! All we need is love.
  • SystemSCSnakeSystemSCSnake Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    There will be 2010 DLC, it just takes patience.
  • HappyjewHappyjew Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    Gigli78;3448490 said:
    Comrades! All we need is love.
    No, all we need is Glove ;)
  • BuRn7 CaK3BuRn7 CaK3 Banned
    edited January 2010
    Robman82;3447691 said:
    Hey guys, I have all 3 Beatles DLC albums... BUT I WANT MORE!!! Does anybody know what the next album will be? Thank you. :)
    All 3? Well by what you just said, there ain't no need for more DLC. We have all of their albums, apparently. At least, according to you.

IDK about the other 19 albums they did. But whatever! :p

All in all, be patient dammit.
  • gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    BuRn7 CaK3;3449461 said:
    All 3? Well by what you just said, there ain't no need for more DLC. We have all of their albums, apparently. At least, according to you.

There were 22 albums?
    edited January 2010
    edited January 2010
    BuRn7 CaK3;3449521 said:
    Studio albums 27
    Live albums 2
    Compilation albums 43
    Extended plays 17
    Singles 55
    Video albums 10
    Music videos 37

where does it say 22?
    edited January 2010
    gamegyro56;3449540 said:
    Studio albums 27
    Live albums 2
    Compilation albums 43
    Extended plays 17
    Singles 55
    Video albums 10
    Music videos 37

where does it say 22?
    Are you counting the black titled albums? I didn't count them because technically it's 2 of the same album.

I also subtracted the three albums we already have as DLC.

Example:
    A Hard Day's Night
    Rubber Soul

There's 4 albums like that. Ok, so I miscounted and there's 23 albums.
    edited January 2010
    BuRn7 CaK3;3450537 said:
    Are you counting the black titled albums? I didn't count them because technically it's 2 of the same album.

I also subtracted the three albums we already have as DLC.

Example:
    A Hard Day's Night
    Rubber Soul

There's 4 albums like that. Ok, so I miscounted and there's 23 albums.
    Yeah, but they didn't write 23 albums worth of songs. A lot of them are repeated because it includes albums that were released in UK, USA, and Canada.
    edited January 2010
    And I never said they wrote 23 albums worth of songs. All I said was albums. That's all I said. Don't be putting words in my mouth.
  • SetherexSetherex Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    BuRn7 CaK3;3450554 said:
    And I never said they wrote 23 albums worth of songs. All I said was albums. That's all I said. Don't be putting words in my mouth.
    He doesn't need to to make you seem like you have no idea whatsoever of what you're saying.
  • ZorbaruZorbaru Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    SystemSCSnake;3448769 said:
    There will be 2010 DLC, it just takes patience.
    but they didnt write 2010 songs. only 240 odd.

*self five* :D
  • TheObscureTheObscure Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    Zorbaru;3450610 said:
    but they didnt write 2010 songs. only 240 odd.

*self five* :D
    8 x 240 = 1920 + 90 = 2010
  • NotthebeatNotthebeat Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    BuRn7 CaK3;3449461 said:

I just want to point out that the original poster saying that he has all three of the DLC albums, which is exactly what there is. So, before you jump down his throat, maybe you should try reading his post? Just a suggestion.
  • RadioheadGenesRadioheadGenes Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    Like everybody here, I want more dlc's....but I'm scared that HMX finished with the Beatles to give there energy for Green Day...so why Green Day??? I like that band...but Green Day aren't a legendary Band...just a good pop-punk group.

Why not Pink Floyd, Genesis, The Who, Nirvana, Rolling Stones?
  • jwebb1970jwebb1970 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    MostSpartan14;3448232 said:
    It's annoying seeing literally the same question asked pretty much daily. It doesn't take that much effort to search before you post. You don't even have to search that hard, you just have to look on the first three pages and there will be at least 5 topics answering the question. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, it's just that it's really annoying. And if anyone's whining, it's the people that keep begging for more DLC and complaining that we aren't getting any.

True - but I see every new thread regarding new TB:RB DLC as yet another call to HMX to AT LEAST TELL US SOMETHING!!!!!!!
    edited January 2010
    Notthebeat;3450807 said:
    I just want to point out that the original poster saying that he has all three of the DLC albums, which is exactly what there is. So, before you jump down his throat, maybe you should try reading his post? Just a suggestion.
    hahaha, maybe you need to detect sarcasm.
  • hankmallonhankmallon Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    Everyones *****ing about new threads and posting policy, who cares. The more threads begging the more Harmonix will notice.
  • mva5580mva5580 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    I think it's pretty piss-poor customer service to have HMX representatives on this board daily, seeing the massive amount of threads asking whether or not there will be more DLC, and not post something either way stating if there will be more. Unless they TRULY have not made the decision either way, which I find pretty hard to believe.

The priority here isn't "What," the priority is "If." It would take all of 5 seconds to post a sentence stating "We will be continuing The Beatles: Rock Band DLC." That is ALL they would have to say, and crap like this would stop. To leave people in the dark is pretty weak.
  • MostSpartan14MostSpartan14 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    mva5580;3451444 said:
    I think it's pretty piss-poor customer service to have HMX representatives on this board daily, seeing the massive amount of threads asking whether or not there will be more DLC, and not post something either way stating if there will be more. Unless they TRULY have not made the decision either way, which I find pretty hard to believe.

The priority here isn't "What," the priority is "If." It would take all of 5 seconds to post a sentence stating "We will be continuing The Beatles: Rock Band DLC." That is ALL they would have to say, and crap like this would stop. To leave people in the dark is pretty weak.
    Or maybe they aren't allowed to tell us yet. They can't just tell us everything we want to know right away. It's the same for every company. You don't see companies going around telling people every single thing they're working on. When HMX has something to tell us (or when they're allowed to), they will. Just be patient.
  • BeatleEdBeatleEd Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    Call me crazy, but maybe they're compiling the rest of the Beatles catalogue and will release it "All Together Now".
  • Diego81Diego81 Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    Some people seem to forget that HMX is not alone in this, even if the DLC sold very well, it's not like they can say "that was great, let's do another one", "oh, I know, let's make Revolver!". They probably have to go to a meeting with Apple, decide what album they want to make, maybe Paul or someone has a different idea "Yeah, Revolver is fine, but I really want Let it Be in the game", then they have to do it, and I'm pretty sure afterwards it need approval from all the Beatles and heirs. For all we know maybe they have Revolver ready but they can't announce it, because it hasn't got Ringo's approval or something. Ringo's busy promoting his new album, and maybe he hasn't seen the dreamscapes and stuff, make sure he doesn't look weird in She Said She Said or something.

Anyway, all I'm saying is that is not up to HMX alone.
  • JerkinatorJerkinator Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    The longer the wait, the more nervous everybody gets. If they wait too long they'll lose a bit of their audience no doubt.

I know they're good at multi-tasking, but please don't let Green Day be the reason they've slowed their roll.

Edit: And we probably should keep spamming this forum with "Where's Teh DLC" threads. Annoy them and they'll either be forced to deal with it or give us a hint. Probably not the latter, but who knows lol
    edited January 2010
    Jerkinator;3451572 said:
    And we probably should keep spamming this forum with "Where's Teh DLC" threads. Annoy them and they'll either be forced to deal with it or give us a hint. Probably not the latter, but who knows lol
    I don't know if this attack will work. If you read The Art of War, the technical term for this strategy is the "Please Mom, can I have more? Please Mom, can I have more? Please Mom, can I have more? Please Mom, can I have more?... Tactic." It rarely ever works... and it's annoying. Additionally, having the same 200 people who post in the forums repeat that they want more DLC over and over again doesn't tell HMX that the 1.7M purchasers of the game want more too. So, I like your spunk, but I don't think it'll fly - but keep the ideas coming, cause I wanna play Old Brown Shoe on PS3!
  • JongudniJongudni Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    If Harmonix wants to have The Beatles RockBand living they should release more DLC
  • PleasePleaseMeatPleasePleaseMeat Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    Gigli78;3451605 said:
    I like your spunk

That's what she said she said.