Old File Problem / Transferring to New Template

EvileOLEvileOL Opening Act
edited January 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I went back to the first file i worked on, before many of the updates, and I noticed that all my vocal authoring has moved about 6 bars along, and isn't in the right place. I moved them all back but it just F'd everything up. Then I got stresseed and went ARGHHH

Is there anyway I can take the files from my old session, and put it onto a new template so everythings up to date etc

Comments

• trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited January 2010
    EvileOL;3451577 said:
    I went back to the first file i worked on, before many of the updates, and I noticed that all my vocal authoring has moved about 6 bars along, and isn't in the right place. I moved them all back but it just F'd everything up. Then I got stresseed and went ARGHHH

Is there anyway I can take the files from my old session, and put it onto a new template so everythings up to date etc
    You can copy/paste tracks between RPP files by right-clicking on a track and choosing "Copy selected tracks to clipboard".

As for your vocal note problem, that's a simple fix. Select all your notes and phrase markers, then use the mouse or arrow keys to move them to the proper place. The lyrics should remain attached to their respective notes, but you'll have to manually move any other text events such as [play].