I got a question.

kdude97kdude97 Opening Act
edited January 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
Why is some instrumentals not family apropriate, like Testify[SRV],and Caprici Di Diablo. They have no dirty references or language.

Comments

• whypick1whypick1 Headliner
    edited January 2010
    The only thing that makes a lick of sense is that HMX doesn't want to include songs that have devil ("Diablo" obviously) or ambiguous gender ("Lenny" is about Lenora, SRV's then-wife) references.

I didn't say they were good reasons, just ones that weren't completely stupid. TBH, seems like a huge oversight.
  • ClipheadCliphead Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    Caprici is the only one that's actually blocked. The rest work, despite what this site says.
  • MikachuMikachu Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    whypick1;3455754 said:
    The only thing that makes a lick of sense is that HMX doesn't want to include songs that have devil ("Diablo" obviously) or ambiguous gender ("Lenny" is about Lenora, SRV's then-wife) references.

I didn't say they were good reasons, just ones that weren't completely stupid. TBH, seems like a huge oversight.
    Harmonix didn't make the filter.
  • ClipheadCliphead Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    I'm pretty sure at least the new stuff (which is just as inconsistent as from before the game was finished) is rated by the Harmonix audio team. It makes more sense for someone who's been listening to the song for hours to rate the song than to send every song to another studio just to enter one number.