Anybody Know a good way 2 calculate Total MSP $? Also XNA CCM?

GiZZMoEGiZZMoE Opening Act
edited January 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Anybody Know a good way 2 calculate Total MSP $?
i still have all the email's of everytime i added the points i was going 2 add them all up and see how much iv spent...:confused:

i know there was a time where for a year straight i $ all the content then i began 2 fall behind/skipping packs i dont really like...Then started seeing packs i was intrested in but didnt have the money

2 save making another forum 2 ask another question...
im thinking about joining that creaters club thing so i can get into audition mode....but it cost $99/yr or $49/4mo for the XNA Creators Club membership....kinda worth it 2 me sence im on it all the time and im seeing videos of expert + like notes and that really caught my eye...

i read alot about it already so i understand all the tools and steps 2 take but im still kinda lost ....
do u have 2 find websites with the songs 2 download them?
are they play it once then done?
can u keep the songs on there?
do they expire after so much time has passed?
id kill 2 play bat country with the original bass notes :)..
i also think i maybe a great help with charting!!
i just saw 1 2 many videos of audition mode on youtube now im really wanting 2 get into this as a playtester

Comments

• ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited January 2010
    400 points is $5
    800 points is $10
    1200 points is $15
    1600 points is $20

and so on.

As for the creators club, you have to have the premium membership to test and create songs.

So the $49 per four months, or $99 for 12 months(the better deal, but of course more money all at once) is what you need.

You just go to the Rock Band Network site, and it has the two tools you need to download(for free), to audition and create tracks.

The tracks to download and evalute are there on that site.

You find the track you want to test, download it to your computer.

Turn on your 360 and Rock Band 2, put it in audition mode from the main menu.

Go to your computer and activate Magma(one of the two programs I was talking about), and load the track you want to audition that you downloaded to your computer.

it will load up into RB2, go and test it to your hearts content, as many times as you want.

When you want to do a different song, you have to go back to your computer and load it up with Magma again, and just repeat with all the different tracks you want to test out.

They never expire(the tracks). Once you download them onto your computer they are there until you delete them.
  • GiZZMoEGiZZMoE Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    yeah that sounds awesome!!!
    i just went threw warrenty for my drumset so thats 125$ on hold..when i get that money thrown back into account im gonna deff do this :) thanks for the info!
  • KariodudeKariodude Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    GiZZMoE;3463577 said:
    im seeing videos of expert + like notes and that really caught my eye...
    Wanted to clarify something here. Charting drums like expert + in the RBN isn't allowed. Songs with double bass charted will get shot down during playtesting until the authors chart it with a single bass pedal in mind. If you've seen videos on YouTube of expert+ style drums, then those songs were either an older version of a song on the RBN or are custom songs that people are making for their own enjoyment.
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited January 2010
    There's a group of folks out there using the reaper/magma tools to do custom songs for RB.

They aren't up on the RBN(for obvious reasons), and they usually only chart one or two instruments on expert(or expert + for drums).

They're out there if you look for them, but you will never find them on RBN.
  • Soy_BobSoy_Bob Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    http://www.mspconverter.com/

This website will convert points into cash for you, assuming you paid full retail price for your points.