• TransbrakTransbrak Headliner
    edited February 2010
    toymachineSH;3492347 said:
    Metal Blade means there could be some GWAR coming :-O
    One can only hope!!
  • moomandwwmoomandww Opening Act
    edited February 2010
    kingtonyx;3492331 said:
    Metal Blade says hello with Job For A Cowboy, Unearth, and Lazarus A.D.!
    YESYESYESYESYES!!!

I had heard that they were interested in RBN but never once considered that they would go with RA for charting. Scratch that im a Moron. RG gets some Metal Blade love too. And The Authority. You guys are just trying to prove me wrong arent you?

Alot of people here and on Scorehero are always saying "God, why do we have ssoooooo mutch Death Metal? lollollame." But if you sub-genre all the bands in RB that use screaming and gutteral singing, you find that there are actualy only two song in game right now that are Death Metal.

The point im making is that even though this is gonna get alot of "UGH" from the fourms, we need mutch more Death Metal then we have now.

Now for bands i want to see come because of this (Horay for JFOC by the way):
    1.Amon Amarth
    2.As I Lay Dying
    3.Austrian Death Machine (pleasepleaseplease)
    4.Cellador
    5.GWAR
    6.King Diamond/Mercyful Fate

And more;
    1.Behemoth
    2.The Black Dahlia Murder
    3.Cannibal Corpse
  • Pizza7Pizza7 Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    kingtonyx;3492331 said:
    Metal Blade says hello with Job For A Cowboy, Unearth, and Lazarus A.D.!
    Oh, now only if they could release:

FATES WARNING
    Armored Saint
    Disillusion
    Brainstorm
    God Dethroned
    and of course KD/MF
  • Happy DragonHappy Dragon Rising Star
    edited February 2010
    kingtonyx;3490568 said:
    "Juke Joint Jezebel"
    SWEEEEET! That is gonna make a alot people I know very happy if it goes though.

Myself included :D
  • recharge138recharge138 Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    OMG OMG OMG OMG

CLUTCH!

Best news all week. My most requested band not already in the game.
  • S1ckH4ndsS1ckH4nds YouTube Guru
    edited February 2010
    moomandww;3492627 said:
    YESYESYESYESYES!!!

I had heard that they were interested in RBN but never once considered that they would go with RA for charting.
    To set the record straight, Metal Blade aren't exclusively working with RA. We over here at RockGamer Studios authored the track from Unearth. Not sure where that rumor got started but that's the second time I've seen it in the past day. :confused:
    edited February 2010
    Happy Dragon;3492770 said:
    SWEEEEET! That is gonna make a alot people I know very happy if it goes though.
    Oh, it's not a question of "if" it goes through, it's more a question of "when". Rhythm Authors did a fantastic job on their first pass of the song (this is coming from me playing ALL instruments on ALL difficulties), and I have little doubt that it will be approved in short order -- like within the next two weeks or so.

So geeked for KMFDM -- just a little bit professionally jealous that RA got to author them, but still incredibly happy that they're on board for RBN regardless, and definitely in good hands!
  • Happy DragonHappy Dragon Rising Star
    edited February 2010
    S1ckH4nds;3492838 said:
    Oh, it's not a question of "if" it goes through, it's more a question of "when". Rhythm Authors did a fantastic job on their first pass of the song (this is coming from me playing ALL instruments on ALL difficulties), and I have little doubt that it will be approved in short order -- like within the next two weeks or so.

So geeked for KMFDM -- just a little bit professionally jealous that RA got to author them, but still incredibly happy that they're on board for RBN regardless, and definitely in good hands!
    I hope it's not too forward of me to say I think I love you. :)

That is awesome news!
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited February 2010
    One thing that I have learned is that most labels have spread their tracks around to several of the charting groups

speaking of which, another new Metal Blade track is up (authored by The Authority) from Evergreen Terrace!
  • Deeznutzs27Deeznutzs27 Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    Also for you L4D2 fans out there "Midnight Ride" by Midnight Riders is up. :cool:
    edited February 2010
    Deeznutzs27;3493286 said:
    Also for you L4D2 fans out there "Midnight Ride" by Midnight Riders is up. :cool:
    Expect another one shortly...
  • moomandwwmoomandww Opening Act
    edited February 2010
    S1ckH4nds;3492828 said:
    To set the record straight, Metal Blade aren't exclusively working with RA. We over here at RockGamer Studios authored the track from Unearth. Not sure where that rumor got started but that's the second time I've seen it in the past day. :confused:
    Oh sorry. I saw that JFAC and Lazarus A.D. got charted by RA and assumed they did Unearth too.

Thats what happens when you assume, you make an @$$ of yourself.

Hope you guys can get more and more from them. (See list in my post for some good additions)
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    Deeznutzs27;3493286 said:
    This is epic. The concert was easily the best part of L4D2.
  • G_tarRoCK3RG_tarRoCK3R Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    People REALLY gotta stop abbreviating artists and songs.....how is anyone supposed to know who the hell you are talking about? Theres over 1000 songs, and a lot is coming out with RBN. Who is going to know what DNALS stands for??
  • a_bull_on_paradea_bull_on_parade Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    Catch-22;3468586 said:
    Punk fans rejoice MxPx have posted a song for playtesting.
    But....they aren't punk :confused: :p
  • Catch-22Catch-22 Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    a_bull_on_parade;3493760 said:
    But....they aren't punk :confused: :p
    What the heck are you talking about?
  • Mister_DerpMister_Derp Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    What Job for a Cowboy and Evergreen Terrace tracks are they?
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    Mister_Derp;3493798 said:
    What Job for a Cowboy and Evergreen Terrace tracks are they?
    "Unfurling a Darkened Gospel" and "Sending Signals" respectively.
  • a_bull_on_paradea_bull_on_parade Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    Catch-22;3493778 said:
    What the heck are you talking about?
    MxPx? They're crap pop.... I'm a fan of "pop-punk" but MxPx is as punk as Simple Plan
  • Catch-22Catch-22 Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    a_bull_on_parade;3493815 said:
    MxPx? They're crap pop.... I'm a fan of "pop-punk" but MxPx is as punk as Simple Plan
    Nothing is an unpunk as Simple Plan that's below the belt. They are definitely a pop-punk band.
  • voodoo618voodoo618 Headliner
    edited February 2010
    a_bull_on_parade;3493815 said:
    *looks at sig*

...woooooooooooooow...
  • Mister_DerpMister_Derp Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    Haven't heard either of those songs by JFAC or Evergreen Terrace, but after Youtubing I'm definitely excited.
  • k-mack-mac Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    Buffalo Gun by Buffalo Gun is in playtesting now and it kicks serious ass - everyone should playtest this song.
  • CCDaDonCCDaDon Headliner
    edited February 2010
    G_tarRoCK3R;3493622 said:
    People REALLY gotta stop abbreviating artists and songs.....how is anyone supposed to know who the hell you are talking about? Theres over 1000 songs, and a lot is coming out with RBN. Who is going to know what DNALS stands for??
    DNALS is leet speak for a band full of people named Daniel obviously.
    edited February 2010
    "Night On Bald Mountain" / band: Modest Mussorgsky & The Fauxharmonic Orchestra / genre: classical / author: fauxharmonic

Holy crap, never thought I'd see real classical music on here, let alone this song. Everyone who's seen the Disney movie Fantasia knows this song.
  • RunesmithRunesmith Headliner
    edited February 2010
    k-mac;3494277 said:
    "Night On Bald Mountain" / band: Modest Mussorgsky & The Fauxharmonic Orchestra / genre: classical / author: fauxharmonic

Holy crap, never thought I'd see real classical music on here, let alone this song. Everyone who's seen the Disney movie Fantasia knows this song.
    If this song gets denied because of the 'no covers hurr' rule I'm going to cry.
  • foofighterfan4Mccainfoofighterfan4Mccain Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    k-mac;3494277 said:

I think I do, Is it when Mickey is using the magic hat to clean up the building with the brooms (Very Faint memory as you can tell)
    edited February 2010
    Runesmith;3494306 said:
    If this song gets denied because of the 'no covers hurr' rule I'm going to cry.
    Since it's by Musorggsky and the Fauxharmonic Orchestra and it's charted by "fauxharmonic" I'm guess that won't be an issue.

@foofighterformccain, it's that final piece in the movie, with the devil on the mountain sending ghosts and demons through mountainside villages.
  • cherokeesamcherokeesam Washed Up
    edited February 2010
    foofighterfan4Mccain;3494310 said:
    I think I do, Is it when Mickey is using the magic hat to clean up the building with the brooms (Very Faint memory as you can tell)
    No, that was "The Sorcerer's Apprentice."

"Night On Bald Mountain" was the climax to Fantasia, and was what played when the giant demon literally blew the hell out of the landscape.

And I REALLY want to see how the charts play out for that.
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited February 2010
    I just read that there's a Senses Fail song in playtest

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

Whoever claimed rights to that song, claim more tracks IMMEDIATELY! :D