Rock Band Mobile on Android?

ludist210ludist210 Opening Act
edited August 2011 in Rock Band
I know this is on Verizon phones and now on the iPhone. Are we going to see this on the Android market anytime soon?

Comments

• cee_em_jaycee_em_jay Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    I work for Verizon and own a Motorola Droid, but I haven't heard anything from the top of the mountain yet...GH5 etc are already available on the Android market so I would imagine it's coming, when, I couldn't tell you. They announced RBM for my previous phone back in the late fall but it didn't actually become available for it until right before December, so....sit tight?
  • ludist210ludist210 Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    Yeah, I have a Droid Eris, and it would be a perfect fit for Rock Band Mobile. I tried GH:WTM, but I didn't care for it very much...animations were still, and they didn't explain how to play the drums properly.
  • JShadowz666JShadowz666 Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    I'd also like to know if it will come to the BlackBerry Storm, which I have.
  • xRite AidexxRite Aidex Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    Just so you know I love that phone(own it for almost a week)

But im sorry I would never want that on my phone. I would rather wait and play it on my 360.
  • Bob McCloyBob McCloy Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Yeah I would definitely buy Rock band if it came to Android :) lets just keep our fingers crossed :)
  • josecdortajosecdorta Unsigned
    edited July 2011
    Thread Revived...heh.

Anyways, Was looking around to see if anybody had any idea about Rock band APP coming to android marketplace, since it's already on the HTC THUNDERBOLT and i believe Touch4g. It's been forever and its odd that its never been released to either android market or amazon market. Though it would be cool to have on big screen phones like the EVO 4G, Epic, etc.

Anybody think it would be kinda cool to have a rock band 3D app for phones like HTC EVO 3D? =O
  • HamKetHamKet Opening Act
    edited July 2011
    I'd be interested if Rock Band Mobile came to Windows Phone 7.
    edited July 2011
    Yeah, i would too. Samsung Focus rocks.. plus I'm sure many people would buy it if they just had it available. Hope they figure that out.
  • OddbrotherOddbrother Road Warrior
    edited July 2011
    So far, we've only seen two different builds of Rock Band for Android, and they've only been on either one of those Verizon wireless phones and that T-Mobile myTouch 4G. It would be nice if the app wasn't restricted to certain devices.

Plus the fact that the setlist is slightly different from the iOS version.
  • trojannemotrojannemo Rising Star
    edited July 2011
    I don't know about you, but I had Rock Band Mobile working on my Evo 4G just fine.

now, if I could only get it to work with my Xoom! I could totally rock out to five-lane keys or expert guitar/bass with this large of a screen :-D
  • CJHobbesCJHobbes Road Warrior
    edited July 2011
    I bought a Samsung Charge a few months ago and a Rock Band game demo came as one of the "bloatware" installs. I'm not really into playing rhythm games on my phone, but playing the demo was ok.

What's annoying is I can't delete the icon unless I gain root. >.>
  • stigdustigdu Opening Act
    edited July 2011
    I've got it on my Android mobile phone, and am really annoyed by the fact that you have to press the buttons about a second before they cross the line, so it doesn't feel like you're actually playing along at all.

I can't see any way to adjust the timing window like you can on the console version.
    edited July 2011
    I have tried "other" ways to get the game on my EVO4G since it's not in the market, but always seem to fail with a black screen. :(

Oh well.
  • Holmes108Holmes108 Opening Act
    edited August 2011
    stigdu;4462510 said:
    I've got it on my Android mobile phone, and am really annoyed by the fact that you have to press the buttons about a second before they cross the line, so it doesn't feel like you're actually playing along at all.

I can't see any way to adjust the timing window like you can on the console version.

I actually find the timing of single notes to be absolutely perfect (Samsung Galaxy S)... however I find the chords to be absolutely broken on my device. I'm clearly holding the 2 required notes on my screen, and one of the other notes is highlighted on the screen instead, when my finger is clearly nowhere near it. It's not a matter of getting used to it, the multitouch function of this game (and this game only) seems WAY off, at least on my device.

As I said though, single notes are perfect, I was getting 99% on my first try for most songs.