I'm stuck :(

Lily_MuLily_Mu RB Wii Super Fan
edited January 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
See, I'm one setlist away from finishing the whole game. But that setlist isn't unlocked. I have every single batch of stars, meaning every other setlist is 5 starred. So I really don't know why there's one setlist locked remaining, and I really want that last achievement you get by doing all gigs.

Help?

Comments

• Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited January 2010
    It's not every set, it's the promotion for your final album you need to play (the 6th, greatest hits album).
  • Lily_MuLily_Mu RB Wii Super Fan
    edited January 2010
    Bront20;3467301 said:
    It's not every set, it's the promotion for your final album you need to play (the 6th, greatest hits album).
    So I have to come back to an album set, do my 6th album and then the last gig will be unlocked?
  • madisondawgmadisondawg Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    Yes that has to be done but still will not be unlocked you have to play older setlists again to get more fans to unlock the last setlist. Cannot be done by just 5 staring all the others. Had this problem, played about 5 make a setlist sets and boom there it was.
  • Lily_MuLily_Mu RB Wii Super Fan
    edited January 2010
    madisondawg;3467476 said:
    Yes that has to be done but still will not be unlocked you have to play older setlists again to get more fans to unlock the last setlist. Cannot be done by just 5 staring all the others. Had this problem, played about 5 make a setlist sets and boom there it was.
    I got max fans though.

But like, should I just try to gold star some single songs and then it will work?
  • ClipheadCliphead Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    Stars don't really matter. It's all in the total number of gigs played (I think the magic number fluctuates, but it's usually somewhere around 210). If you've already recorded the sixth album, there should only be a few gigs left, so keep grinding on gigs you've already played. Going to the earlier venues and doing 1-song build a setlists using short songs (We Will Rock You, Ride a White Swan, Song 2) can help.