Shifting Multiple Notes in Reaper?

Fuelie79Fuelie79 Road Warrior
edited January 2010 in The Rock Band Network
So I'm working on a chart, and there is a point in the song where the notes are kind of off, and I need to shift the entire last half of the song the the left by 0.0.25, but at this point it is looking like I can only do that note by note. How can I do something like highlight a section and shift it back?

And one other thing. The problem that actually brought me here is there is a shift in tempo, and the bpm changes up top. This is supposed to happen, but it causes the chart to skip 1 measure. Anybody know how to fix this?

Comments

• kuiosiklekuiosikle Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    For your first question, rightclick and drag the area over the notes you want to select to select them as a group. Alternatively you can ctrl-click each note to form a selection, but that doesn't save you very much time. Once they're selected use your mouse or the arrow keys to shift them about.
  • AnayalataAnayalata Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    for the 2nd problem, is the new bpm adding a new time signature?

I've had that problem where adding a time signature actually causes the whole song to skip a measure
  • Fuelie79Fuelie79 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    Anayalata;3469002 said:
    for the 2nd problem, is the new bpm adding a new time signature?

I've had that problem where adding a time signature actually causes the whole song to skip a measure
    Yeah, it is. I'm guessing I should get rid of that... Thanks! :)