Should I get this game?

someguy617someguy617 Unsigned
edited February 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
Hello, I have all the other rock bands except for rock band unplugged and was wondering if I should get lego rock band. I checked out the setlist of this game it is ok... But I just love music games and was wondering if you would recommend getting this game. Are the songs hard to play on the guitar for this game? Is this game just as challenging as rock band the beatles on guitar? Please give me your review and say on this if I should get the game or not.

Thank you:)

Comments

• OhioBuckeyeOhioBuckeye Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    In an earlier post someone showed how you can get it for $20.00. For that amount the answer is a yes.
  • FlyGuyLXIFlyGuyLXI Headl!ner
    edited January 2010
    Only a handful of songs are fairly hard, but you won't find any brick walls.

Remember though, you can export that setlist for a reasonable 10 dollars to the main RB game.

Plus the challenges are fun in the game itself.

So, I would say, yes, get it.
  • TheObscureTheObscure Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    Depends on your music taste.

If you're like me who only likes the classic rock side of Lego: Rock Band, it'd be an okay buy.
  • someguy617someguy617 Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    Thank you all for your opions I will think about buying this game and maybe researching a little bit about that game before I make my finally decision.
  • deathjunior6deathjunior6 Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    Yes but again as previous posters have said it depends on your musical taste, personally if Cockney Rebel's "Come Up And See Me (Make Me Smile), Jimmy Hendrix's "Fire" and Europe's "Final Countdown" doesn't warrant a but I don't know what does
  • hiimSMAPhiimSMAP Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    No this is a horrible game and you should be ashamed of thinking of this travesty.
    In other words, yes.[/size=1]
  • BallisticJunkfoodBallisticJunkfood Headliner
    edited January 2010
    I would definitely recommend getting LRB. The setlist is pretty good, and I happened to find a few gems I wasn't expecting at all(Life is a Highway on guitar is friggin' awesome). There's nothing overly challenging on the game, but the charts definitely aren't boring, with the exception of We Will Rock You on bass and drums. And, as has been stated before, it's pretty cheap. And, to top it all off, you can export all the songs to the main game, as long as you're not playing the Wii version.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited February 2010
    I've found it fun, and I bounce back and forth between it and RB2, though mostly I'm looking to finish up a few trophies (Need 1000 stars, Vet Performer, play the ESL, and the 100%s on Drums and Vocals at some point)

The export makes it worth while, as if you ever tire of LRB, you can still play the songs along with your other RB songs in RB2 (and other future RB games). There are also few songs that not that fun to play, as some of the roughest to play are still fairly tame in RB2 (Kung Fu Fighting being one of the nastier guitar ones).
  • Rich T.Rich T. Rising Star
    edited February 2010
    I'd definitely recommend it: It's one of the most enjoyable games I've ever played. This is a fun, comedy-centric entry in the RB series.
  • benginobengino Rising Star
    edited February 2010
    as far as i know, it's worth it even if it is just to export, just don't buy it used!

it gives you a fair bit of new songs to your library at a lower price then what you would pay for DLC.