Couple Questions Bout The Network

GiZZMoEGiZZMoE Opening Act
edited January 2010 in The Rock Band Network
so when i spend the 50$ 4 months 99$ 12 months ...
ill be able 2 playtest ...but can i playtest songs already approved/how many songs are ready 2 playtest right this minute if i go and spend this...
another thing i want 2 ask is it possible 2 get banned or something stupid if i audition something i download from another site?

also how hard would it be 2 make your own charts?
do you enter note for note with the mouse and keyboard?
or do u play the song and play the notes on the drumset and they record?
i think i can make a pretty wicked chart for the doors -break on through i can play it with my eyes closed :)

Comments

• ErutaercErutaerc Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    GiZZMoE;3469401 said:
    so when i spend the 50$ 4 months 99$ 12 months ...
    ill be able 2 playtest ...but can i playtest songs already approved/how many songs are ready 2 playtest right this minute if i go and spend this...
    another thing i want 2 ask is it possible 2 get banned or something stupid if i audition something i download from another site?

also how hard would it be 2 make your own charts?
    do you enter note for note with the mouse and keyboard?
    or do u play the song and play the notes on the drumset and they record?
    i think i can make a pretty wicked chart for the doors -break on through i can play it with my eyes closed :)
    No, you can't play approved songs
    There are at least 100 songs in playtest right now, and generally at all times.
    Not sure if you'll get banned, but you'll get a warning and the song removed I'd think

Chart making is 50/50 on the song. Straight 154bpm at 4/4, easy. Fluctuating tempo and timing, very hard.
    Note are entered by clicking at the marker where the sound is.
    You can do it with the intruments, but it's very innacurate, and you'll end up re-doing most of it anyway.
    If you want to make a Doors song you can, just be aware that it'll never get approved unless you have express permission from them. You can play it on your own 360 in audition mode though.
  • GiZZMoEGiZZMoE Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    this is weird for me cause i have 1 person saying its awesome and its worth it...
    and another saying ooo its cool but i hear u get banned for playing songs in audition mode? is this person just tryin 2 scare me out of buying it?
    i already have a folder with songs ready 2 transfer and play but im kinda scared...after paying 50$ of xbox live gold and now 100$ if i do this...on top of all that lego rock band still isnt exported i plan on doing that...dont have gh5 or rb:tb so i got some saving up 2 do..
  • CCDaDonCCDaDon Headliner
    edited January 2010
    You can use songs in audition mode, I believe the problem would be if you submitted the songs for playtesting.
  • NSIYusukeNSIYusuke Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    (Ninja'd)

They can't ban you if you're playtesting customs YOU MADE and that you will NOT be submitting/passing around to other people. I'd say that if you're in the USA, and that you'd like to peer review all the songs that need it, and are interested in making note-tracks for songs, then yeah, definitely go for it; There's nothing more rewarding than finally shutting MAGMA up about errors, and being able to play a song you made in Audition Mode. Even better if you did the animations in the background.