Problem with exporting songs

FerRawrRawrFerRawrRawr Unsigned
edited February 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
OK I'm on a 360 and when I try to export the songs to RB2 I get an error message that says;

Can't retrieve information from Xbox Live. Please try again later.
Status code: 800700e8

I've been getting this for the past 2 weeks! I've purchased the rights already and exported them once before but recently I got a new HD so I needed to export them again.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Comments

• BallisticJunkfoodBallisticJunkfood Headliner
    edited February 2010
    Not sure if this is the case with new HDDs but you might have to do a license transfer.
  • MikachuMikachu Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    Each code is only good for one export. You'll have to do a license transfer, if I'm understanding your problem correctly, even though you'll probably have to do the transfer either way.
  • whypick1whypick1 Headliner
    edited February 2010
    Wait, if you've already exported them once, all you need to do is go to your Download History and grab them again. LRB export is not a disc-rip like the RB1 export, it's a download like all of the other Track Packs.

And don't listen to the people telling you to do a license transfer. That's only needed if you change consoles. The storage device has absolutely no bearing on DLC licenses.
  • MikachuMikachu Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    whypick1;3473905 said:
    Wait, if you've already exported them once, all you need to do is go to your Download History and grab them again. LRB export is not a disc-rip like the RB1 export, it's a download like all of the other Track Packs.

And don't listen to the people telling you to do a license transfer. That's only needed if you change consoles. The storage device has absolutely no bearing on DLC licenses.
    I think I read a new HD as a new console, for some reason.
  • FerRawrRawrFerRawrRawr Unsigned
    edited February 2010
    Well whypick was correct! Thank you so much!