L:RB Key problem (PS3)

KikifishzKikifishz Unsigned
edited February 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
Hello, i just bought my L:RB yesterday and after i entered the code and got my export key, and tried to redeem them on the PSN Store, i keep on getting incorrect code/code may no longer be valid.

How do i fix this? is this cause my Game is R2 and i am redeeming it on my US ps3 account? thanks.. please advice..:confused:

Comments

  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    edited February 2010
    That is a very distinct possibility. Is your copy of RB/RB2 an R1 or an R2?
  • KikifishzKikifishz Unsigned
    edited February 2010
    my rockband 2 is R1.. while LRB is R2.. some ppl told to wait a few days.. hope it works.. sighhh
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    edited February 2010
    Then your initial assessment is likely spot on. Your best bet is to hawk off your R2 LRB (include the code so they can purchase the export--write it down on the same paper as the original key if you can) and import from the US.

    While games are not region-coded (or more accurately, PS3s read games from all regions), PSN accounts are, and DLC for PSN accounts is tied into the region your account is from and requires a game from that region to play it.
  • solidsnakejtsolidsnakejt Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    LoopyChew;3490657 said:
    Then your initial assessment is likely spot on. Your best bet is to hawk off your R2 LRB (include the code so they can purchase the export--write it down on the same paper as the original key if you can) and import from the US.

    While games are not region-coded (or more accurately, PS3s read games from all regions), PSN accounts are, and DLC for PSN accounts is tied into the region your account is from and requires a game from that region to play it.
    so does that mean if i buy lego rockband from the u.s and got my rb2 in canada, that the code wont work???
    (for xbox 360 btw)
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    edited February 2010
    solidsnakejt;3491580 said:
    so does that mean if i buy lego rockband from the u.s and got my rb2 in canada, that the code wont work???
    (for xbox 360 btw)
    No, for the 360 the DLC and codes are not region-dependent. To illustrate, my 360 set up is:

    Xbox 360: European
    Xbox Live account: US
    Rock Band 1/2: European
    Lego Rock Band: US

    And I managed to get my US Lego Rock Band DLC into my EU game.

    However, on the PS3, I THINK the US and Canada are classified under the same territory when it comes to games and DLC. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong?
  • solidsnakejtsolidsnakejt Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    LoopyChew;3492392 said:
    No, for the 360 the DLC and codes are not region-dependent. To illustrate, my 360 set up is:

    Xbox 360: European
    Xbox Live account: US
    Rock Band 1/2: European
    Lego Rock Band: US

    And I managed to get my US Lego Rock Band DLC into my EU game.

    However, on the PS3, I THINK the US and Canada are classified under the same territory when it comes to games and DLC. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong?
    ok thx for the answer, but yes i think us and can are the same region, but i am not 100% sure :)
Sign In or Register to comment.